Idols

Request from
AananditaBehl
💞💕

"Jungkookie~"

"Hyung.. stop whining and leave me, we gotta go"
But the clingy bear was still nuzzling him.

"We have performance hyung"

"I know.. but you look too sexy"
Jungkook tried not to give a shy smile.

"Shut up, let's go or Jin hyung will pull our ears"
Taehyung finally left his waist but tried to cover his upper chest through the v neck crop top. It was revealing and he was just being possessive.

"You know it won't cover more"
He chuckled. Taehyung gave a glare but left his dress anyway. Jungkook fixed his hair too and leaned to his ear,

"You look.. very hot"

"I know right?"
He gave a proud smile. Finally they decided to leave for stage.

Coming on stage, they started with their Blue & Grey performance followed by Black swan. They took a break to have some water and to communicate with their ARMYs. Taehyung was feeling slight hot, so opened his upper coat button while taking the bottle making fans scream and ofcourse his boyfriend look towards him for once.

They then proceeded to their Blood, sweat & tears performance which carried on to Fake Love. In that, was a part where Jungkook would raise his top's lower part to show his abs and Taehyung just couldn't stop himself from looking his way, when he did that, he knew ARMYs ofcourse noticed, Taekookers got another point of them to talk about.. but what could he do? His boyfriend was way to hot for him to resist.

At the end of the performance, when all gathered, Jungkook and Jin stood at the middle with others gathering them. Taehyung's head was dugged near Jungkook's chest which was more exposed to him now, due to his posture of standing. He could see his nipple peeking through and to tease him, he landed a soft yet tingling peck near his nipple.

Jungkook's expressions changed slightly but he acted it as a part of performance, one by one they then left the stage to go back-stage. Jungkook gave Taehyung a look who smirked at him. They needed to get on stage again with another fits so let things slide for now.

Performances went on, it was their second day concert on Vegas, each and everyone were giving there most energy for ARMYs while enjoying singing, dancing and having fun. And our couple, well, they looked like they kept finding eachother. They both could tell after the whole concert, maybe they would be seeing a lot of new moments they created here by fancams? It's not that they were doing anything intentionally, they just literally were sticking together, cause why not?

Jungkook also wasn't leaving any moment he got to admire his hot and handsome boyfriend. He couldn't stop himself from biting his lips or lick them when admiring him, cause he was looking a whole meal.

They were having their moments one by one until.. that time, when they were taking a small break before their ending performance.

Taehyung was sitting with folded legs and arms behind, straightening his back. His brown leather jacket was just covering his arms, and he looked way too hot- daddy without even doing anything.

Jungkook seemed to feel things as he was like roaming around him him from awhile and kept staring towards him. After awhile, he just couldn't help the urge- he sat down on his lap facing ARMYs. Taehyung wasn't expecting though, so he tried to hide his wide smirk.

A straight kick move on haters' faces.

ARMYs screamed so loud seeing that scene. Taehyung's whole focus went on him as he felt pretty intimidated by the fact that Jungkook was literally sitting over his crotch. Jungkook looked so comfortable, why not? It's not like it was first time? He listened to members talking who tried not to give a look to them- mainly Namjoon. But truly, they could care less. They were just trying to be free till they could in Vegas.