Wrong Prank

Request from
im_not_YN_88
💕💕

A car just got parked at the parking lot of the huge building or apartment. The one who was driving, took off the seatbelt and took out his phone to check if any message. He was about to open the door of the car when a you tube notification clicked.

He stopped there, he didn't watch that notification though, but another idea playfully came in his head. He opened the video section and started filming himself,

"Hello guys, it's Taehyung.. I'm in the parking lot right now after I got back from the gym, today I've an idea or more like prank to pull on Jungkookie"
He put the phone on a stand properly before taking out a chapstick.

"I'm gonna pull a hickey prank"
He snickered before putting some at a certain spot on his neck. He then covered it with a band aid. He took the phone and said in a whispering tone while snickering,
"Let's go see how he reacts"

He went out, went to the elevator and soon reached his house,
"Baby, I'm home"
He said to the other while opening his shoes.
"What are you doing?"
He came in.

"I'll wash the dishes now"
He heard him. Taehyung so immediately went towards the sink. Jungkook wasn't there yet, so he managed to put the phone there to record the prank and made it not that noticable, so Jungkook won't see it.

He flinched a bit hearing the other's footsteps and left the phone to do it's work. Jungkook came and put two more plates on the sink, Taehyung gave him a smile.

"Did you workout well?"
Taehyung hummed. Jungkook pouted and leaned a bit, so Taehyung did the same as they pecked their lips.

"Not gonna fresh up?"
Jungkook asked going to take the dishwashing liquid.

"I will, just having some air"

"You literally came in car with lots of air coming in Tae"
Jungkook chuckled coming back. And by the corner of his eyes, he saw something on Taehyung's neck.

"Is that a band aid? What happened?"
Taehyung started his acting.

"Um.. nothing, mosquito bite"

"Which mosquito bit you that you had to put a band aid?"
Jungkook chuckled asking.

"Uh.. maybe.. mosquito, or maybe some other insect, don't know"
He stretched to put a suspicion in the atmosphere.

"Huh? Let me see"
Jungkook was about to touch his neck but Taehyung moved away.

"Um.. n-no baby, it's just a insect bite.. it will be ok in no time"

"I know.. but still, lemme see? It can infect too-"
He tried again only for Taehyung to take his hands off.

"It's.. nothing baby-"

"Why aren't you letting me see?"
Jungkook asked with a small frown.

"Uhm.. I.."
Jungkook frowned more, this time forcefully taking the band aid off and as soon his eyes landed on it, he froze.

"H..Hickey?"
His heartbeat skipped. Taehyung didn't say anything just watched his expressions.

"Y-You said you were going to gym.. what is this?"
He asked with a total betrayal look.

"I-.."

"That's why you weren't letting me see? Tae.. you-"
He couldn't say anymore, his heart panged. He just pushed him away a bit before storming away.

"Baby- aish.. shit!"
Taehyung took his phone running behind him. He went to their bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with head nuzzled between his knees.