Nerd ♡ Bully

"Momma what is luv?"
Asked a 6 years old boy with almond eyes.

"Baby you will know it when you will grow up ok? For now just know that it's one of the best feelings in the universe and you will feel it when you will meet your partner"

-

"Mom how will I know that he is the one for me?"

"You will know it bub, when you will meet him, his eyes will tell you. You will find a whole universe in them and then your heart will make you feel that 'its him'"

-

"Mom, I'm leaving now"
A almond eyed boy said towards his mom's photo which was placed on his desk.

He took his keys, locked the room and then he went out of the apartment to take a taxi to his University.

He was little nervous though. Why not? He used to get bullied in his first university, he fought for himself well, but things were getting out of control as the one who bullied him was the principal's son. So he atlast had to change his University. He had to try hard to go to a new one. He was so happy that they accepted his application, but now he was still little nervous and was hoping that things here will go well. And maybe he can find his
Partner !

He is not a week boy, he looks like a nerd but he is not. It's just he doesn't talk much with others. He only talks to them whom he finds comfortable. He is a very tough guy, but when you can't spend a single day properly in your University, then what's the use of staying there!

Until now not a single person could ever put a hand on him, cause his killing stares and deep voice are enough to make anyone shut up and make scared of him.

"Let's see how things go here"
The said boy thought while he stood infront of his new University.

He walked inside with slow steps while checking out the area. The moment he entered near the hall he could hear clearly some girls talking about his handsome face, but he never cared about these.

When he was near the locker room he felt someone's gaze on him, he looked around and saw a person with a bad boy attire, but soft features looking straight at him with his Bambi eyes.

He didn't know why air got stuck in his throat and he just stood there staring back at the said boy.

Other side-
Three boys were chatting around while standing near the lockers.

One was leaning on the locker door, he was the shortest among them, with blonde hair.

Other one was looking like a grumpy guy, with mint hair, he wasn't the tallest but he still looked the eldest among them. He wasn't laughing or something, he was just listening to other two.

And the 3rd one, he had all black attire giving all bad boy vibes, but if you look closely, his features are soft. Delicate skin, Bambi eyes, pointed nose, mole under his lip.

"Haha jiminssi.... I-I really can't stop laughing, u fell so hard from stairs hahaha..."
The black haired said to the blonde one while laughing his ass out.

"Can you fucking stop now! Jungkook! I'll not help you with your homework anymore if u laugh!"
The blonde one said while getting angry at his little brother, not biological ofcourse.

"Uh! No! okay, i stopped, plz hyung help me with it or that bald sir will give me detention!!"
After a long laugh finally he stopped and pleaded to his one hyung.

"Ok ok, stop whining like a baby"

"Yah I'm not a baby!"

"Yea yea, shut up! U can be bad guy for others, not for me, u are always baby brother for me"