Not An Update

🤧🤧🤧🤧 ma babies...
♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ 

Hey readers, are you waiting for me to update?

Then, guys I'm really sorry, I can't guarantee when I'll update next, cause you know, I have my final test exams next month, and now I have to do a lot of projects and practical assignments & yeah, study ofcourse.

Please understand and wait for me.

And again thanks a lot for so much support on this oneshot book, I really didn't think it will get so much reads and votes, thanks a lot❤️💜.

And...., so guys I hope you all enjoyed the concert to the fullest! I know you did...

But know what! I didn't, actually I couldn't 😑.

Why?

I had an important class😑😑😑😑

Still I tried to watch it a little, so fortunately I could watch the starting,

I mean I watched Mic Drop, and then....

RUN BTS!!!
Believe me I was literally screaming in my room and jumping around...

I mean tf* RUN BTS!! FIRST STAGE PERFORMANCE!!!

OMG

But after that I had to leave😑😑😭😭😭😭😭, but yeah, I'm absolutely gonna watch it full later, I mean absolutely later,today.

And.... guys... who else was having a heartattack on soundchecking day bcz of Taekook?

🙋🏻‍♀️

Seriously! What were they doing, most importantly Taehyung!!
I really stopped speaking for 2 hrs due to this, you know, my poor heartuu😣.

I mean why! Just why!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ahem ahem, so that's all I wanted to say.

I hope you to smile always, stay happy and healthy, support Bangtan, Saranghaeyo.....

I purple you Army, BTS FOREVER, TAEKOOK FOREVER 🐻♡🐰 🧚.

________________(⁠ノ⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠)⁠ノ_____________