Chapter 4~One Direction?

Helloooo Lovelies! I don't know street names and addresses in London, so I used that made up address. I don't know squat about plane words. haha and also I'm using dollar signs instead if £ :)

________________________

Isabel P.O.V

It was 9:00 p.m. After we got off the plane, we rode in a cab and headed straight to the flat where we were supposed to stay in. I grabbed the key and opened the door.

"Woah." We both said in unison.

We were in a big living room . There was a black 3 seat couch. Next to it, was a black 2 seat couch with a very nice tv in front of it.

"Its HUGE!" Annie said.

"Well its bigger than our old house." I said.

Annie put her suitcase down and walked to another room,which I believe was the bathroom. I put our luggages in the living room, so I could check the rest of the flat. I walked to a room and it had a beautiful view of London. It had a Nice queen size bed with light purple covers. And the walls were also a nice shade of light purple. The wooden dresser matched the room nicely. There was a closet door and it was an average size,big enough to fit all my clothes. I actually hadn't brought all of my clothes. I thought I might wanted to start new In London. After all, the less clothes from America I had, the better. Beside the closet were two large, white doors. I opened them and theres was a white balcony. This room was perfect! The balcony was high enough , so that nobody could come and climb up here, Thank god.

"Is this your room?" Annie called behind me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Umm , Its very nice. I really like it, but if you want it-"

"You can have it." She smiled, not letting me finish.

"I like the other one better and its smaller" she smiled sweetly.

I nodded and smiled back at her. I would have to take a look in her room later. She walked away, back to her new room. I assume she was gonna unpack all her clothes and belongings. I should probably do the same. I went to the living room again, but I walked further and saw a Kitchen. It was very nice too. The walls were light green and the wooden counters were beautiful. The sink,Oven, and refrigerator were silver-like though, but it still matched nicely. I walked back to the luggages and dragged them back to my room. I unpacked every thing. Both suitcases were mostly my clothes and a couple pictures of our parents. Thats all we had left of them. Pictures. They were gone forever . They were never going to come back . They're never going to return to our lives ever again. I grabbed a towel and my robe and left the room , so I wouldn't start remembering everything in America again.

I knocked in Annie's room.

"Come in." She answered.

I opened the door and she was coloring a picture of a zoo. Her room looked as if she had been living here already. Her room was A light pink with green covers on her bed and her dresser was wooden like mine. She had a closet door too,but not a balcony. She did have one thing that I didn't have though. A bathroom, but it only had a toilet and sink. I could tell everything was unpacked because her suitcase was empty.

"Im gonna take a shower." I smiled at her.

"Okay." She smiled back.

I left the door open and went inside the bathroom. It was dark blue. It was big for a bathroom though. White toilet,white bathtub,white sink, and the curtains were a light blue color with little blue and green fishies on them.

***

After the best shower ever . I changed into a blue tank top and light blue shorts. The air conditioner was on but my pj's were so comfortable. After I showered Annie went in for a shower. She was really smart for a 5-year-old , so don't underestimate her. I went to the living room and saw I had a voicemail...? Who could it be from? I had just gotten here today. I pressed the play button and a man's voice started speaking, he said: