Chapter 18~Rock Me

Hiiiiii! So yeah here's this early update for you lovely readers :) I enjoyed writing it, so I hope you enjoy reading it. Love you all xx :)

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I grab my stomach as I laugh uncontrollably at Eleanor's face.

"I didn't do that!!" Louis exclaims.

"You did too!" She replies, laughing.

He sits and pouts but she kisses his cheek, making him happy again.

"You guys are perfect for each other!" I say laughing at their crazy anitic.

"Not like..." I look down, not being able to finish my sentence, but they already know what I meant.

"Isabel." Eleanor says hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to remind you." She says, hugging tight.

"It's ok El, I can't keep you from being happy with Louis." I say smiling at her.

She sits back down.

Everyone had been coming over everyday now. Not just Niall. All of them. They really really cared for me. Just as I did for them.

"So what has everyone been up to? I still want to know what's going on in the world of One direction and their girlfriends." I tell them.

"Well I am getting ready for the X factor live finals. So I really got to step it up in dancing." Danielle mentions.

"I'm sure you'll do great, Dani. Your the best dancer I know !" I tell her with a reassuring smile.

"Of coarse she's going to do well. You're going to be awesome, love." Liam says kissing her.

"Well, We're half way done with Take Me Home. I think we just need a few more songs and bonus tracks and we're good to go!" Harry says.

"That's great! I think I might start writing tomorrow." I say.

"Please don't rush, Isabel. You're going through a hard time and we understand. Besides we still have many many choruses and bridges to be sung." Niall honestly tells me.

"I know. I just think maybe It will help me forget and I wanna get quite distracted." I reply.

I needed to get Zayn off of my mind. Songwriting could help with that.

"What about you Eleanor? How's modeling going?" I ask.

She was a beautiful girl like Danielle. And El had been a model for a while now. She's great at it.

"It's great! Yeah, so much fun. Actually, Me and Louis are going to a modeling show sometime next week." The beautiful brunette replies.

"Where's Annie?" Louis asks.

"She's at a friends house. I don't like her being away too much but she has SO much fun when she goes to a friend's house. And of coarse I want her to stay happy, so I let her go almost every time she asks." I explain.

"How is she handling this. I mean does she know?" Louis asks.

"No. She hasn't even asked. I guess she's too busy thinking about school and fun that she hasn't thought of that bastard." I reply.

They just nod understanding.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.