Chapter 2~Moving Out

Helloo!

_______________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"Isabel!!!" Annie Called.

"What??!" I answered back.

"The mail is here ! And one of them is for you!" She said, her voice decreasing as she entered my room.

I grabbed the envelope that read 'Isabel Canchola' on it. I opened it up and there was a letter.The letter read:

Dear,Isabel Canchola

Congratulations!You have been hired to be One Direction's songwriter for their upcoming album, Take Me Home.We read your scores in your classes and they were off the charts! You will have to be working in London.We will call you when we have the date for you to meet us here.

Sincerely, 

Syco.

NO WAY WAS THIS HAPPENING TO ME. THIS IS JUST A DREAM. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! But it was. This was true! I couldn't believe my dream was coming true! I have always dreamt of being a songwriter! My day had finally arrived!Although I had no clue who One Direction was,Syco is a pretty big deal!

"Annie!Come here!Quickly!" I said jumping up and down excitedly.

"What." she said with a blank expression.

"WE'RE MOVING TO LONDON!" I yelled,excitedly.

"where's that?Is that a playground??!" She said, excitement shown all over her face.

"No its a country!" I said,happily.

"Oh" She said,her smile fading away.

"Does that mean I have to go to a new school?New Friends? And new home?" She asked,sadly.

"Unfortunately yes."I said,feeling guilty because I was changing her life because of my career. I felt very selfish. Mostly because Annie didn't ask for this. 

Just like she didn't ask for our parent's death. 

She never asked for them to leave. But they did.

"But its for my job, Annie." I smiled,weakly.

"Oh" She smiled."Working for what?" She asked.

"As a songwriter!......For One Direction,A band I assume." I smiled.

Her face froze.

"What happened??" I asked, laughing at her face.

"ONE...ONE DIRECTION??!!!!" She screamed,probably damaging my ears.

"Yeah,why? do you know them??" I asked her.

"THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THEM!!!!!!" she screamed.

"Ok! You're gonna damage my ears!" I laughed.

"When are we leaving??!" She asked, now excited.

I'm really happy she's excited about this now. I don't know who One Direction is,but apparently my sister does and that's good to hear! She'll have something to look forward to.

"I don't know yet.They're gonna call me when the date is set for us to meet them." I said.

"Oh ok. I'm so excited!" She smiled happily and walked to the living room to watch tv.

She seemed more calm now. How come I have never heard of One Direction? Probably because I was too worried about my heartbreak lately,and I haven't really had time for fun. Maybe moving to a different country is just what I need. Getting away from these memories from my Ex and our parents as well. Not that I want to forget about our parents. I mean its only been a little over a year that our parents had died. I just want to get over it. And moving to London and songwriting seemed to be just what I needed.

_______________________

Okay there's chapter Two :) I know this chapter was short,sorry.Don't worry though I'll make the next one longer.Tell me what ya think in the comments and vote if you enjoyed this ! See ya later :]

~Mrs_horan9475~