Chapter 3~New Home,New Job,New Life

Hiiiiii!

_______________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"Are you done packing??" I asked Annie,as I closed my 2nd suitcase shut.

"Yeah,Im done." She said,shutting her's as well.

All of our stuff had been moved out a few days ago. Only we were left to go. Everything had been already at our flat in London. We were finally leaving today. Heading to our new home. Although, I wanted to leave so I can leave the memories in the past, I'm definitely going to miss our home. I mean we were raised here! Well mostly me,but Annie has many memories in this house too.

"Even though I'll miss Lily,my best friend,I can't wait to go to London!" She said,very excited.

"I can't promise that you'll meet One Direction right away when we get there." I said, not wanting to get her hopes up.

"I know,but I will eventually.Right?" She said, making me laugh because she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Of coarse!" I smiled.

It was 10:38 a.m and we were boarding the plane at 3:00 p.m.

"Can we go to Sally's Ice cream Shop one last time?" She asked.

I could see worry in her eyes as if I was going to say no! Pshh Like I was gonna leave this country without visiting my favorite place in the world one last time!

"Definitely!!" I said smiling wide at the thought of ice cream.

She smiled back her sweet smile.

"Well we should go now" I said, sad that we had to leave our home where we had been raised.

"Believe it or not Annie I want to get over our parent's death, but I'm sure gonna miss our home" I said,trying to hold back tears.

"Me too." She said, dropping her suitcase and embracing me in a hug.

My sister can be a brat sometimes,hardly,but she can.But right now,she gave me just what I needed. Love.

After we took one last look of our entire house,We left,without looking back. I didn't want to have any second thoughts or anything. I was sure of my decision but it was hard to look back and not be tempted to go back.

***

"Hello,Isabel and Annie! What would you like?" Sally said.

Yeah she knows our names.We used to come here all the time.As a family.But we stopped after our parent's death,because it reminded us of them too much. But we grew the guts to come here again. So Annie and I like to come every now and then.

"The usual" I answered,with a smile.

"Okay.Sooo,Isabel.How's It goin?" She asked,politely.

I didn't mind telling her about our personal lives. She was a very close friend to our parents. To all of us!

"Good I guess,we're actually leaving today. We're heading towards London. And we just wanted to stop by and say goodbye."I replied.

"Oh but why?" She asked, sad because I've known her since I was pooping in diapers!

"For my career." I smiled.

"Oh well , here's your order.And good Luck Isabel! I'll miss you! Stop by okay?" She told me.

"Ok" I said with a smile on my face.

"Bye Annie!" She told my sister.

"Bye!" My sister replied, waving at her.

I drove to the airport and we arrived at 2:40.

"All flight passengers that are leaving at 3:00,Please aboard your plane" the speaker announced.

"C'mon Annie,Lets go" I said grabbing my 2 luggages. 

***

We sat in our seats and waited for instructions. 

"Please turn off all electronics." The lady instructed. After doing what we were told, we finally departed from the airport.

"Isabel?" My sister asked looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Will we ever come back?" She asked,with a blank expression.

"I don't know" I replied, honestly.

I wasn't sure if We were ever gonna come back to America. I was too scared That it would bring back memories. What if I came back and start weeping like I did the last couple of days? What if I saw him again? What if I come back and realize that I'm not over it. That would be horrible! I didn't want to worry anymore. I was leaving America for a reason. Well actually,two. 1. My job and 2. Leave whats in the past,in the past. And with those thoughts in my head, I quickly drifted to sleep.

________________________

What do ya think guys? So sorry it's short again :( but next chapter is way longer and one directions entering the story! I promise! :) Let me know what you think in the comments! Vote if you liked it :) bye!

~Mrs_horan9475~