Chapter 16~Birthday Girl

Hello! Changed the cover again Haha! I get bored sometimes and that's what happens when I'm bored. What do you think? Keep it?

________________________

*3 months later*

Isabel's P.O.V

Zayn and I have grown really strong with our relationship. I have a really good feeling about this. I feel like this was going to stay real. I feel like he will keep his promise.

Anyway. Today is my birthday. Today I turn 19. God I feel old.

I eat breakfast and shower afterwards.

After I shower and change , I hear a knock on the door. I walk over to answer it and when I open it I see Zayn standing there with a huge teddy bear,flowers, and the rest of the boys following behind. Actually not just them. The girls too. And even the bitch.

"ZAYN! GUYS!GIRLS!" I scream excited.

They laugh and greet me,with a happy birthday as well. They each have a present in hand.

"Awwh you guys really didn't have to. Taking time out of your day to see me is the only present I wanted!" I say.

"We couldn't just come over with nothing, Isabel. It's not a birthday without presents." Eleanor says.

" And Cake!" Niall says smiling wide with a cake in his hands.

I just smile thoughtfully and nod.

"Well,Happy Birthday,my love." Zayn tells me, kissing me.

"GET A ROOM!" Louis shouts,making everyone laugh.

"This is my flat." I tell him,furrowing my eyebrows.

"Where's Annie?" Liam asks.

"She's at a friends house." I reply.

***

We eat a lot and have a great time at my flat and next thing I know,it's already 9:37pm.

"PRESENT TIME!" Harry screams.

I laugh as I hear a lot of "ME FIRST!"

"Let Isabel pick." Zayn says.

"You." I say smiling.

"Of coarse." Louis says,rolling his eyes and making mostly El laugh.

"Here you go,baby." Zayn tells me handing me a gift.

I grab it and carefully open it. It was a photo book. It had A LOT of pictures of us! A few pictures of the boys most was just me and Zayn. I put a hand over my mouth and smile so wide my cheeks hurt.

"Zayn." I say,speechless.

"This is SO CUTE!" I manage to say .

El and Dani take it from me and smile and laugh at the pictures.

"Thank you so much. I love you." I say hugging him and quickly giving him a kiss.

"That's the least I could give you." He says smiling.

I shake my head and roll my eyes , playfully.

I open the rest of the gifts which is mostly clothes,gift cards,and useful stuff.

"Thank you all SO Much." I say smiling at everyone.

"It wasn't a problem at all,Isabel." Liam tells me.

"Let's go out!" Harry says.

"Harry,it's 9:46 pm." I say to the curly haired boy.

"Exactly! It's so early!" Louis replies.