Chapter 15~Niall's Girlfriend?

Helloooo!!! A little over 300 reads!!! Thank you so much to everyone who is reading this I appreciate it so much. I don't care about the votes much, but I Love comments or you can inbox me anytime :) I'll always reply ! Ok that's it. Enjoy :)

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"Babe! Come on let's go!" Zayn complains, tugging at my shirt.

"I don't know Zayn." I say,unsure.

The boys had another day off and Zayn decided to spend it with me, but he wanted to take me out to a club because we're always inside.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" He says, still whining.

"Fun? Sweaty bodies dancing all over and alcohol everywhere is your idea of fun?" I tell him.

"Yes!" He says,causing me to laugh.

"Besides! The boys will be there! And I think El and Dani too!" He adds.

"Alright fine. Your such a baby. But I'm only going because I get to meet the girls." I say pinching his cheeks.

"But you still love me." He says winking and causing me to blush.

"You know it." I say winking back.

He kisses me and I tell him to wait for me to shower. He nods, smiling and starts watching tv.

***

After I shower I wrap my robe around myself and walk in to my room, assuming Zayn is still watching tv since I hear it on.

I was about to get out of my robe but I see Zayn standing at my closet door.

"AHHH!" I shriek.

"Don't mind me." He says, smiling like it was nothing.

"I just wanted to pick your outfit." He says holding up a black strapless mid-thigh dress.

"That's such a slutty dress,Zayn!" I say.

"You'll look beautiful. We're going to a club not to church." He replies.

"Come on, Isabel. Do it for me....! Please!" He begs getting on his knees.

"Okay calm down Zayn." I say, laughing and helping him up.

"Get out so I can change into this 'dress'. Do Lady's around here always dress this way?" I ask, not letting him answer because I push him out the door.

I quickly change since it was getting late. It was already 9:00 pm. I grabbed some matching heels and a purse. Curling my hair long a bit. I walked out and Zayn had the funniest shocked expression.

"You look Stunning." He tells me,making me blush for like the 132,926,836th time.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too,Zayn." I respond.

"Come on,Lets go." He says kissing my cheek.

I grab his jacket and we walk out hand in hand.

***

We walk inside the HUGE club and The music is sooooo loud.

"Come on, Come on!" Zayn tells me, giving me an idea of a song. I keep that note in my head and follow Zayn.

"LIAM TOLD ME THAT EVERYONE WAS ALREADY HERE!THEY'RE SITTING AT A BOOTH SOMEWHERE OVER HERE!" Zayn screams over the loud music, pointing at an area.