Chapter 23~Another Chance For Love?

Hellooooo! A little of Niall's point of view :)

________________________

Niall's P.O.V

I Need to tell her! Even if she rejects me. I can't hide my feelings anymore! Yesterday on the way to her flat was so perfect. Her surprising gesture. It felt so right. I need to tell her. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment. It just keeps replaying in my head and I can't help, but want more of her affection. Is this even normal? To have such a strong affect by one person? She's not any person. Not at all. Nobody can compare to Isabel.

I get up from my comfortable bed and go to the living room. Grabbing the phone and dialing her number.

Ring......Ring.........Ring.

I quickly hang up. I couldn't tell her!! At least not over the phone! How lame was that?! This needed to be done in person. I was so scared of her response, but I just can't hide these feelings any longer, I can't.

***

Isabel's P.O.V

Zayn had texted me, saying that he and Perrie are becoming close. It was great news to hear that. I felt like him and I were friends. Just not close friends. But we're gonna get there. We'll get there someday. I know we will.

I shower and decide to sit at home all day. Doing nothing. Not worrying about anything. Just myself today. Nothing could ruin this. No writing. No questions. No rushing. Just food,tv,and Myself. That sounded like a good idea.

As soon as I sit on the couch, I stand back up because I hear a knock on the door.

So much for My Day.

When I open the door, Niall is standing there.

"Hi." He says, smiling nervously.

"Hi." I say a little confused.

I gesture for him to come in and he does.

"Annie's at school?" He asks.

"Coarse." I respond, flipping through the channels.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask, still flipping through.

"Nah." He replies, making my eyes go wide.

"I'm amazed." I say, making us both laugh.

"So, What's up, Niallerrrr." I ask with my eyes on the tv.

"Um,Well." He starts.

"I-I-I sort of." He stutters.

"Go on, Niall. You can tell me. " I smile, now facing him.

"You can tell me anything." I tell him, grabbing his hands.

"See, that's what I'm not sure of." He says, letting go of my hands to stand up.

"Why not?" I ask, frowning.

"I thought we were best friends." I tell him.

"Exactly. I don't want this to mess up our friendship." Niall says, running his hands in his hair.

"Nothing is going to br-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I'm in love with you." He blurts out, still standing there very uncomfortable and awkward.

What? I can't believe what I'm hearing! I feel like I will wake up soon and this is all just a weird dream that's too silly to be true, but it's not. I actually did hear correctly. Niall is in love with me. Why? I can't believe that. I don't love him. What am I supposed to say to him? That I don't love him back? Well it was true. How could could that have happened? Why would he love me? When did this happen? Since when has he been feeling this?

So many questions running through my mind, I forgot he was still there.

"Well." He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh." I say , shaking my head a bit.

"Niall, I'm sorry. But I don't feel the same way. And I'm afraid the same thing will repeat itself. Rushing into a relationship was a bad idea. I don't.....want to risk if again." I tell him, honestly.

"I was sorta expecting you would say that, but I just needed to tell you. I can't hide my emotions anymore. I've had them inside for a very long time. And I won't make you suffer, Isabel. You only suffered because Zayn did what he did on purpose. I won't. I really love you. If you just let me show you.....If you just give me a chance...... I can prove to you what love actually is." He tells me now sitting in front of me.

"I don't know, Niall. I don't think I have feelings for you." I honestly reply.

"Think?" He asks, picking up the keyword.

"I don't know! I just don't know." I respond, blushing.

"It's alright,Isabel. I just wanted to let you know how I feel." He says, obviously fake smiling and that makes my heart sink while he walks out the door with low shoulders.

***

I need to think. I need to think hard. No. Actually, I need some advice. I can't make this decision on my own. I need help. And I know just the people to ask.

________________________

Is anyone else crying ?? D; Who is she gonna ask? did you like this chapter? Niall finally confessed ! So so so sorry that it's so short! I'll make up for it

Comment and Vote if you want to :)

~Mrs_horan9475~