Chapter 38~She's Back

Hiiiiiiii! How you doing? :) good I hope. Thank you thank you thank you for the 2.6K reads!!!!! I appreciate it so much you're lovely. Hope you enjoy!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

As soon as the call ended, I went to every room and locked all the windows,closed all the curtains, locked the doors,etc. I wasn't too sure what the hell that was or who the hell that was but I didn't have a good feeling about it. I don't know if it was just a prank call or not.

"Annie where are you?" I shout after locking the bathroom window.

"In my room,on this etcha sketch." She replies and I walk in there.

"Ok." Is all I try before walking back to the living room,eyeing the telephone.

I hadn't even noticed I was biting my fingernails or tapping my foot. That was always a bad habit I had since I was a young girl.

I yanked the cable line from the outlet. What if that person called again? I couldn't risk it. If anyone needed me,they can call at my mobile phone. I'm not sure if I'm over reacting, but better safe than sorry,right?

These strange phone calls were not normal. I don't think it was just kids fooling around. Could it have been just kids? No, because it was a feminine voice. It was a woman. Then who could the woman be? I don't remember having enemies in the first place. I'm sure it's not any of the girl either who were trying to prank call because it didn't sound nothing like them.

I jump when I hear a knock on the door.

Who the hell could that be now?!

I walk towards the door very cautious not to make any noise,but then a voice startles me causing me to flinch.

"Open the door," Someone demands.

I freeze not knowing what to do.

"I said.....open.....the fucking......door." The stranger demands again but more fierce.

"Whatever, open the door guys." She commands to other people.

What?! She has more people with her?! What the hell is going on?!

I run as fast as I can in Annie's room.

"Annie! Don't ask any questions. Hide in the spot you said that you found!" I quietly whisper making sure they can't hear me.

I hear the door banging and it sounds like men trying to get through.

"What's happening Isabel. Why do I have to hide," She asks with panic rising in her voice,so I try to stay calm but who can stay calm when people are trying to break in.

"Just go!" I scurry her.

She pushes the bed to lift a little handle from underneath her bed and climbs inside the wooden floor.

"No matter what happens. I love you so much. Don't make any noise, we'll be fine." I tell her and she nods worriedly.

I run to get my phone and hide inside the bathtub,dialing 911 immediately.

I can feel sweat roll down my forehead and my heart races faster and faster when I hear the door break down.

"Hello what is your emergency," The lady asks.

"There are men trying to break-AHHHH,"

My phone escapes from my hands and falls in the tub while a muscular man lifts me out.

"Let me go!" I yell at him while trying to break free from his hold,but he's too strong for me.

"I found her Chloe!" He shouts.

Chloe? Chloe?! IT CAN'T BE?!

The next thing I do surprises me. I bite his finger as hard as I can and he yelps,letting me free.

I take the chance to run to the home phone and dial the emergency number again.

"Hello what is your emergency."

"There are people in my home ,that are trying to kill me!" I quickly tell her.

"Okay,Help is on you-" She is cut off again.

"What do you think you're doing bitch." He grabs me again and I see Chloe walk in.

"It's so nice to see you again," She laughs,but I just glare at her.

"Oh don't look at me with those eyes,sweetie. I warned you!" She says,pouting.

"Come on,lets go boys." She tells the two men.

"Wait,Henry clean up this place. Get rid of all the fingerprints and evidence. As if we were never here." Chloe says snapping her fingers while we walk out of my flat.

Help was on the way for Annie. They might catch the Henry guy. I just want Annie to be safe and sound. I can't care about myself now. I'm not sure if I'll ever come back here and that thought made me depressed and frustrated. I didn't want to leave Annie all on her own. I know Niall and the rest will make sure she has everything she needs,but I was the last she had. I don't know if they'll ever find me. I have to keep my hopes up. I won't let Chloe get to me. What's the worst she can do? She'll probably just bribe Niall with money and he'll give it to her,so I'll be free. Then I can go home and continue a happy life. But all I have now is hope,and this locket. I have hope and the locket with Niall & I's picture in it. And I'm staying with it.

________________________

What did you think? We're you surprised? Did you forget about Chloe? If you payed close attention she said she was coming back! Picture of Chloe on the side !

Everyone should go check out Forever Yours by Isabel_016 and add it to their library :D!!! Shes the first one on my FOLLOWING list :) come on its really really good! Follow her too ! Update on Friday! Haha k bye xx :)

~mrs_horan9475~