Chapter 43~Clues

Hi. hope everyone is having a good day :)

Aussie accents I swear omg <3 Australians in general lol uhm I've got nothing more to say so I hope you like this chapter :)

________________________

Niall's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch trying to stay calm,but Zayn had to barge in.

"You scared me! Why'd you enter in like that?" I ask,hand over heart.

"Calm downnnn,you need a drink damn," He replies.

"No I don't! I need to know where is Isabel! You know that! It's been far too long and we still have squat!" I say angry at the thought.

"You know you doooo," He says all sing songy.

"Zayn,your breath smells like- where have you been?!" I say,shoving his hand off my shoulder.

The boys have been taking turns on who stays with me even when I told them I was capable of handling myself. I guess it's Zayn's turn,but he seems drunk.

"Don't worryyyy, I was just out for one drink," He replies,holding one finger out and laughing with his scrunchy nose laugh.

"ZAYN." I say frustrated that he was out actually able to have fun while he knows what's going on.

"I can't believe you were out having a booze when
we're still worried sick!"

He looked at me with guilty eyes. He didn't look too drunk,but he wasn't completely sober.

"I'm gonna get you water," I say walking to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle.

"Here,take this." I tell him,handing him the water.

"Now,why were you out?!" I question because I know he can answer.

"I-" He pauses and takes a seat.

He looked so nervous.

"I'm just feeling so terrible because I feel that Isabel helped me a lot to become the person I was- or maybe even better- because she was the last straw before Harry took me to meet Perrie and things change,but now she's gone and you're right. Who knows if we'll find her?!" He says and I can see he wants to cry real bad.

"No,I'm not right. YOU were right. You helped me think better that we will find her and I now feel that we will. You have given me so much hope," and for the first time in a long time, I smiled.

"Really," He asks,with hope in his eyes.

I nod my head,"Yeah,you're probably the most who has helped me so thank you,Zayn." I say patting his back.

"Yeah and oh! I never got to apologize for trying to reck your chances with Isabel. I mean that one time when I was making you jealous at the beach," He comments.

"It's alright. You're not the same person anymore," I reply,smiling.

"Haha. I guess making Isabel jealous didn't work out,huh." He questions.

"What are you talking about?" I say.

"You know.... when you introduced Chloe as your girlfriend..... No offense mate,but you two do not click as a couple." He says,taking a sip of his water.

Oh!Chloe! She was satan! I can't believe I actually went out with that rat. All she did was yell at me for not buying her stuff. We always argued over the same thing too. Always thinking that I'm cheating on her with Isabel. Although I did/do have feelings for Isabel,I didn't try anything funny. The closest I could be then was her friend. Now we're in the best relationship and I can't wait to see her again!

"Hey," Zayn speaks up,breaking the silence.

"Whatever happened to Chloe? Why'd you two cut it off?"

"She was such a gold digger and I don't know what ever happened to her," I honestly reply.

I suddenly get this quick memory of the day at the club.

+++++

"We were better off as friends,Chloe."

"NOO!!YOU DID NOT JUST DUMP ME!NO ONE DUMPS ME THIS WAY! ONE DAY YOU WILL PAY, NIALL HORAN. I SWEAR ON MY GRAVE.YOU WILL FUCKING PAY.Bastard."

+++++

Could it have been Chloe?!

I didn't realize where Zayn went.

"ZAYN!" I scream,running out of my room and finding him in the living room.

"I think I know who took her!" I say,very panicked.

"What do you mean?!" He says.

"I think it was Chloe! I'm almost positive it was her!"

"But Annie said she heard men!" He replies.

"Well....she could've hired people!"

"Why do you think it's her?!" Zayn questions.

"Because the day at the club,I broke up with Chloe and she said that nobody breaks up with her and that she will get revenge on what I did!" I explain,but he doesn't look convinced.

"Zayn, I've known her since primary school and I know what she's capable of!" I say grabbing my keys.

"Well, where are you going?!" He asks.

"To find my princess." Is all I say before I shut the door.

________________________

A bit fluffy in the end haha,but what did you think? Next update on Monday. I hope you enjoyed thank you xx :)

~mrs_horan9475~