Chapter 12~Just Zayn and Me

Hi!! WOW! A little over 200 votes!! Thank you so much to everyone who votes and reads, it means a lot :) Zayn's point of view again :)!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I haven't talked to Niall since that night at his flat. I was still mad at him but I missed him. Why would he tell me that Zayn is player and keep talking bad about him? Zayn did nothing to him at all! I don't see a reason on why he insists that Zayn is as bad as he thinks.

Maybe I should talk to Zayn about this , today since he's coming over. He was coming over at 6:00 pm. Annie was still asleep. It was too late to be asleep so I decided to go wake her.

I tip toed in her room only to find her awake. So much for waking her.

"Morning gorgeous." I tell her, with a smile.

"No." She says laying down again. Like me, Annie was not much of a Morning person.

"If you get up, We'll go get ice cream and I'll take you to the park." I offer.

As soon as I mention ice cream, she immediately sits up and runs to the bathroom to get ready, leaving me there laughing by myself.

I go to the kitchen and make some eggs since Annie's getting ready, I have to eat by myself and leave Annie's eggs on a plate on the table. When She gets out I see her enter her room to change.

"Isabel! Can you get my close please?" She yells from her room.

"It's 'clothes' and yes of coarse I'll help you." I say walking in to her room.

I pick out a pink skirt, a white shirt with multiple color words on it, and pink shoes. I attempt to comb her hair but she tells me she can do it on her own.

"Alright then I'll just go shower." I laugh lightly.

She just smiles and I walk out of her room and in to the bathroom. I quickly shower and go back to my room to change into jean shorts,a pink tank top, a red sweater and short red boots. I keep my hair straight and down.

As soon as I'm ready I grab my purse and Annie, heading down to my car and having to look for an ice cream shop nearby.

"Where the hell is an ice cream shop when you need one" I mumble to myself looking at both sides of the streets.

"Oooooh Isabel! I heard that!" She tells me.

"Sorry Annie I'm just getting kinda frustrated that there's no ice cream shops around." I say disappointed.

Right when I finish my sentence I see an ice cream store at the end of a street.

"Found one!!" I tell Annie and she gets very happy that she starts bouncing up and down.

When we go inside the ice cream shop I order a medium size chocolate two scoop. Annie orders a medium vanilla and strawberry two scoop.

I quickly pay for our ice cream and drive us to the park that I saw when Niall and I were heading to the mall.

"I'm gonna go on the swings!" Annie notifies me running towards a swing set while I sit on a maroon bench under a tree with a nice shade.

As soon as I sit on the bench with my ice cream I remember Niall and I's argument Like if it was a couple seconds ago. His words ringing through my head. "HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!" Ouch that hurt like a bitch. I still wonder why Niall would talk about Zayn like that. They're like brothers! Ever since We started songwriting Niall has been talking shit about Zayn. Why? Was Zayn really that type of person? The type of guy that went around smashing every girl's heart? The type of guy that ruins lives? The type of guy that cheats on you? Why am I doubting him?! Of coarse Zayn isn't like that ! He's an honest and sweet guy. He had proven that already. Our relationship was going strong and I was falling deeper and deeper every time we talked. Every day that passed by, I was liking him more and more. What if I fall deep enough that I'm in love........again. But that's okay.