Chapter 33~Job Offer

Helloooooo! How are you? Hope you're all doing great :)

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

Waking up to a screaming sister and a headache wasn't usual for me at all.

In fact, Annie isn't normally a bother,but come on, she's only five. She has her days.

"Annie,could you please stop screaming and jumping on my bed??" I say covering my face with a pillow.

She stopped and just stood beside my bed.

"I WANT PANCAKES!" She screamed again.

This is so not the Annie I know.

"Annie what's going on? You're normally not this.....frustrated,so what happened?" I tell her.

"I just miss one direction." She explains , looking down.

It's been such a long time and I still haven't seen Niall in person. They started the North American tour first. It's a world tour,so I hope when he comes over here, we can find some time to see each other. I was dying to be in his arms again,but I forgot Annie would actually miss them too. I understand why she would,because she spends a lot of time with them. She mostly get along with Harry and Louis,but she loves the rest of the boys just as much. How could I only think about myself again?! It really gets me angry when I do that.

"Aw Annie, it's okay. They'll be back soon." I say,trying to cheer her up.

They weren't coming back so soon. They still need more than half of the tour. And thinking about that only made my headache worse.

"Come on,Annie. I'll make you some pancakes. Try not to think about them too much. I know how you feel. I miss them as much as you do." I tell her while I get up to make the pancakes.

***

After a nice breakfast and a relaxing shower, my head still hurts!! I don't even know why! I think it's because I might be stressing to much and thinking about Niall. But I can't help it! My mind always wanders to him and I can't get him out of my head.

I decide to get on my laptop to get my mind off of him.

As soon as I turn it on I see that I have an e-mail.

It was from Bruno Mars!!

Why would he e-mail me? I could only think of one reason,but I shouldn't get too excited. I quickly click on it and it read:

Hi Isabel! The songs you wrote with/for One Direction were incredible! I wanted to offer you to work with me. It would be great if you could help me out with some songs for the new album I'm working on. And you don't even have to leave London. You can send it through mail or e-mail. Please accept this. Bye!

So it was what I thought it was. And I was really tempted to do it! I needed some Cha-Ching and it would be an honor to work with Bruno Mars! I think it's a good idea to work with him and plus I don't have to fly anywhere! I can just stay here and write then send it to him through mail or e-mail! I don't see why I shouldn't accept.

Dear Bruno Mars,

I ACCEPT! Haha I would be honored to work with the one and only Bruno Mars. Just give me a due date and I'll send it to you as soon as possible ! Have a great day :)

I clicked send and I sighed. I hope this will help me with Niall. I can't seem to stop thinking about him. This is what happens when you fall in love. But you know what.... It's definitely worth it.

________________________

This chapter is so short! But I just needed to get it done so I can move on to the next one :) Comment and vote if you'd like. Since it was short, I will post the next on Friday! K bye ! :)

~Mrs_horan9475~