Chapter 10~It's Official

Hi! Zayn's Point of view at first for a bit! Just to let ya know what goes on in his head :)

________________________

Zayn's P.O.V

Last week when I told Isabel about my past, I wasn't faking it. I told her exactly how I felt about Emily, But I didn't wanna seem like a little girl, opening up like a pussy. No . If Emily didn't give a shit about my feelings. Why would I give a shit about Isabel's? No girl deserves to be treated like a princess. They're all the same. No matter how long you're with one, it wont matter to them. They don't deserve to be treated like the best. Not even Isabel.

Isabel's P.O.V

I was so happy today! I couldn't get Zayn out of my mind! He was all I could think about since That night at my flat. Although I haven't spoken to any of the boys(excluding texting) in a week. Mostly because they were busy recording the songs and doing interviews. Last week Zayn opened up to me and I felt a strong connection between us. I was falling hard for Zayn. But it was okay. I had to give love another chance. I had to do this for my parents. I couldn't shut my life up all the time and escape my fears. I had to start loving again and it wasn't too hard when you're falling for Zayn Malik.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 4:00 pm, Monday. Annie had begun her first day at primary school last week and had already made friends! I was so glad and she was even gonna stay at one of their houses for today. It's okay though,I've met her friend's parents.They're very nice people!It was different here. Everyone was so nice! It's great to have people around that you could trust.

My phone vibrated and I received a text message from Zayn. It said:

"Hey Isabel! I haven't seen you since last week :( schedule's been tight but I wanna take you out tonight.What do you say? I miss you :)"

My heart flipped. I felt excitement when I saw this message. Sticking around with Zayn had become much easier now. I felt like I could finally love again. I felt like my heart was officially ready.

I hadn't realized that I was ready. I was probably ready since the day I met them, but I couldn't see that because I was so worried about shutting people out. No need to do that anymore. This was gonna be fine. I had to keep reminding myself that this was going to be alright. Maybe I didn't need to remind myself. Maybe Zayn will do a good job in reminding me for me.

"Of coarse! How does 7 pm sound? :)" I reply

"Perfect,love ;)" He sends immediately.

A wide smile forms on my face. I haven't seen him in a week and we texted a lot but it wasn't the same.

I wanted to see his beautiful smile again. I

wanted to feel his presence. I wanted to be with him.

I check the time and see that it's 4:30 pm. I get in the shower and get out not too fast since I still had more than 3 hours to be ready. When I get out I decide to change into something nice since I haven't seem him in a while. Not to impressive because I wanna be myself. A week seems short,but when you really really like someone, it feels like forever. I decide to change into a short-dress. It's green with sparkles and the short-dress is mid-thigh. I grab some matching heels and spray some perfume. I don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard so my hair is in long curls.

I check the time on my phone and its 6:48 pm.

Damn I guess girls do take long getting ready.

I hope Annie is having fun like I will tonight. I bet she's having a great time. I miss having her around. Good thing I get to pick her up tomorrow evening. I hear a knock at the door and I walk towards it,opening it. I see Zayn in another leather jacket. With a white shirt underneath, black jeans, and white shoes as well.