Chapter 47~Zayn's Rescue

Helloooo. Hope you're all doing well.

I am SO sorry again for being late! This is embarrassing! I PROMISE next update will be on time :)

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

*BAM*

Niall's body collapsed on the floor.

I didn't hesitate to grab the gun that had fallen.

It was a terrible sight. Blood was escaping from his stomach.

"Don't move. I'll shoot if I have to." I said, surprisingly aiming at Chloe,but she didn't look too scared. She was just staring back with her cat like eyes and a smirk on her face.

"Isabel, get help." Niall barely whispered.

I was frightened. There was no way to get help!

"Just stand over there and don't move,Chloe." I tell her.

I was trying to act like I wasn't scared and hesitant,but it was difficult to pull off since
my entire body was shaking!

What I didn't expect next was her attacking me for the gun.

"Give me that!" She says.

I immediately let go because I didn't wanna get shot. But I saw a long pipe at the end of the room. Quickly running to it and hitting Chloe in the head with it,knocking her out.

I went over to her and took the gun out of her hands. The knife was thankfully out of Niall's stomach so I managed to use that to cut the rope that tied my hands together.

"I found you," He half-smiled.

"You did." I replied with a smile from myself.

"Where can we get help?!" I say,more worried.

As I said that, I saw Zayn and the rest run inside and oh was I happy.

I could feel tears as I hugged the first person that was in my arms.

"You're okay!" Annie screamed happily.

"I am," I reply with a smile.

"But Niall isn't!" Danielle said.

"Did you call an ambulance?! And the police!" I say worried again because Niall was in pain.

She nodded.

***

After what seemed like forever, the paramedics finally came. They arrive him inside the back and only one person was allowed to ride with him which was me. The rest had to ride in another vehicle.

"If I don't-" He starts to say,but I cut him off angrily.

"Don't you dare say it,Niall James Horan. You're coming out of the hospital alive and well!" I say,mad that he would actually think that way.

"Stop doubting," I whisper, holding his hand and he only smiles.

"AGH" He screams in pain and clutching the side of his stomach.

"Niall, Oh my god! Are You Okay?!" I ask him.

"Ma'm please step behind over there," The man that was with us told me.

"But be needs moral support!" I reply trying to push him back,but he wasn't letting me.

"Ma'm if you want to help,please stand behind THERE," He says,closing the curtain that separated us.

The last thing I saw was the paramedic getting a needle. Then all I could hear was Niall's screams. His screams made me feel like I was getting stabbed in the heart. It hurt to know that he was hurt.

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I just wanna see a happy day again. I don't think I did anything to deserve so much pain. Niall even less!

"Ma'm,you may come back ." As soon as he said that I opened the curtain and sat next to him.

"What happened to him?!" I asked the paramedic,worried.

"He was feeling strong pains because the knife went in quite deep. I gave him pain medicine,so that'll do till we get to the hospital. We're almost there. A couple minutes." He replied.

"Okay,thank you." I tell him and he nods.

"You're gonna be okay," I whisper even though he couldn't hear me.

I kissed his cheek and held his hand the entire ride to the hospital.

________________________

So thank you for reading! I will update on time! Which will be Saturday! :) xx

∞mrs_horan9475∞