Chapter 32~Missing Niall Already

Hellooo!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

It's only been a day and I was already missing him like crazy. I swear there should be some medication that helps with emotional pain.I feel my heart ache and it just hurts so much. Knowing that he's far away in another country hurts a lot.I feel like I'll go insane any second now. I haven't talked to Niall ever since yesterday at the airport but I'm guessing he's getting some rest. They're starting their first take me home concert tonight. So they needed as much rest as they can get. I can definitely understand that. I just miss him.My life is so boring without Niall. I'm so miserable.

I should do something to get my mind off of it. Like hang out with Annie or one of the girls. I need something to do. Or else I will go insane. I know they understand because it wasn't easy for them either,but at least they know how to deal with it. They actually went through this before and they know what it is like to miss the person you love so much. It's really difficult to explain. It's one of those things where you have to actually feel it to understand it.

I walk to the tv and turn it on. Just to check and see what's on. Hoping for something good to be on.

I quickly stop at a channel as soon as I see Harry on the screen. Turning up the volume and paying close attention to the woman talking.

"Hiya guys,this is your gossip reporter,Hailey. Here with some more news about celebrity's lives." The slim blonde speaks with a smile across her face.

Of coarse. What else can you do with your life other than bash on other celebrities.

"As you have heard,One direction are starting their 2nd album's tour,Take me home. Here they are arriving in the US for their concert tonght. We don't know where they're staying but we'll find out eventually,right?" She says pointing at a picture of Harry and Liam getting in a car.

"And is Niall in a relationship with their songwriter,Isabel Canchola? It seems like it here. This seems to be a date. If holding hands and waiting in line at the movies isn't a date then I don't know what is." She says.

It was a picture of him laughing and we were holding hands. How did they get that photo? I bet it was those fans that kept staring.

"And even Zayn admits to be dating Little Mix's,Perrie Edwards." She adds.

A video starts and Zayn appears on my tv.

"Yeah,I really like Perrie. She's cool to be with and she understands my career life because obviously she has a similar one." He says,and it makes me laugh because he's not admitting that he's head-over-heels for Perrie.

"What do you think guys? Do you ship Nisabel and Zerrie? Or do you think they can do better? Tell us what you think at www.-" She says but I turn it off before she continues her nonsense.

Gossip shows. This is exactly why some celebrities act rude towards the paparazzi. Because they start it!!

As soon as I turn it off my phone rings. I quickly accept the call and hear someone at the end of the line.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Isabel?!" I hear Niall scream, making my heart race.

"Niall!How was it? Are you okay? How are the guys?" I ask him.

"Yeah. We're fine. It'll take some time to get used to the jet lag but we'll be alright. I mean they'll be alright. I'm missing you like craaaazy." He says.

Just hearing his voice made me want to cry again.

I can hardly even hear him and it sounds like he's speaking on a walkie talkie or some thing.