Chapter 1~Shattered Pieces

Hiiii! Okay Here's the First Chapter ! Not really much of a chapter because I wanna see if I should keep posting. If you like this,then I'll post more! Please Comment What you think about it. Okay Enjoy! :)  

_______________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"Nothing's Wrong, Annie." I lied.

"Are you sure? You've been crying for a long time!" She said, handing me another tissue box.

"I'm just thinking about Our parents,thats all."I reply, blowing into the tissue.

I didn't want my 5 year old sister to know about my Ex. At least not yet. I can tell her when she's older. She can't know about all the dick heads out there. I don't want her to know about him cheating and how unfaithful he was in our relationship so, for now she has to think about princes' and happy ever after's.....even if that's not all true. To me it was everything, but apparently to him,it meant nothing. He never loved me. I was just a toy for him to play with. But he was my love. Key Word:Was. I dont understand why he even cheated on me?! I've had several boyfriends,but my relationships always went well! Although,they didn't work out. But thats only because the feelings faded away. When I asked him for an explanation he said I wasnt any action. which is true, but I'm not the type that will sleep with her boyfriends. I wanna wait till marriage. Which he definitely didn't respect. Pshh. I don't need him. I only need Annie. So why was I still crying about this?!

"I know your lying, Isabel. Im 5 but I'm not blind. And why isn't your boyfriend here to make you happy?"she asked.

"Because he's an unfaithful bastard"I thought in my head.

"Because He...He has to go away for a long time." I told her.

I was lying to her,but it was only to keep her safe from worrying about me. Annie is really caring and I knew if I told her the truth she would want to talk more about it and ask me many questions.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because of his job,and its too far to visit him." I lied.

"Is that why you're crying?"She asked.

"Yes." I didn't really lie to her, At least I told her it was about him.

"Isn't it time for you to go to bed? Its almost 10!!"I told her, not wanting her to ask more questions about this because I wasn't sure if I could reply honestly.

"Awwww." She complained.

"Well goodnight. I hope you feel better." She tells me,giving me a hug and leaving to her room.

I smiled at her kindness.

I don't even want mention his name anymore. It will just bring memories. Memories that I want to erase from my head. I wish it was that easy. I wish I could just click on an erase button inside my head. But it's really not that simple. He was my definition of perfect. Until he screwed up and slept with a college girl. The worst part is that I caught him. He couldn't even tell me. He didn't even apologize! I didn't even know how long he had been cheating on me. That day I felt like My heart had been shattered into pieces, But I didn't want to let a guy ruin me. He's not worth it. So I'm trying to move on, but sometimes I remember that day like it was yesterday and it just gets to me. Like today.

_______________________

Okay so I know that chapter is short, but I just wanna see if anyone will read this and comment or vote if you want me to write more. Picture of Annie on the side! K bye!

~Mrs_horan9475~