Chapter 17~Friends

Hi! Since the last chapter was a bit short, I wanted to add this one :) Niall's Point of view a bit.

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

These past few days have been the worst of my life The guys (excluding Zayn) and the girls have been calling and texting me but I just avoid it. Once they all came over but I pretended like I wasn't home. I'm such a wreck. I didn't want them to see me like this.

My hair is down but it's messy and all I do all day is eat,cry,watch tv and sleep. I just can't deal with the world. I don't care about anything anymore. Only Annie. I hate this place. I hate Zayn. I refuse to go outside what's so ever. We have plenty of food and for dinner we can just get delivery food.

I think I have nothing to do in London anymore. London is just going to keep bringing back memories of Zayn.

But I can't just leave everything again . I can't have Annie abandon everything. AGAIN. I can't be so selfish again. Ugh I don't know what to do!! I can just leave temporarily. Yeah.That seemed right. I should leave everything behind in London. It helped last time.

I get up and go to my closet. I grab a suitcase and start packing some stuff. But then, I hear a knock on the door.

"Isabel.Let me In." The person knocks.

I ignore it and keep packing.

"It's me,Niall," He says.

"Let me in." Niall says.

I zone out his voice and just concentrate on packing. I get up to go receive some toiletries but I see the door was unlocked with Niall leaning on the door frame.

Niall's P.O.V

When I see Isabel. I just wanna hug her and comfort her. She looks so miserable. Yet she still manages to look so beautiful.Puffy red eyes and all. Just breaks my heart that Zayn caused this. Not just to Isabel, but to many more women.

"Your door was open." I say and she doesn't scream or anything.

She looks so weak. With no strength and the curtains are down. No sunlight in the flat.

"What are you doing." I ask, curious.

"Packing." She responds,shocking me.

"Why?" I say with a shock expression getting closer and she doesnt move.

"Because I can't do this Niall. I can't stand this pain. I feel so broken and weak. I just need to get away from everything and everyone." She replies coldly.

"But you can't leave,Isabel." I say, worried.

"You can't walk out of my life like that. It would hurt me too." I think in my head.

She looks at me with unconvinced watery eyes so I add,

"You can't walk away from this situation. Just because Zayn hurt you, that doesn't mean you run away. You can't run forever. You can't keep running from your fears. You have to learn how to face them. Face your fears, Isabel. You can't leave the people that love you so much." I tell her, holding her hands.

I see realization in her eyes and she nods, hugging me tight.

"You're right, Niall. I'm so sorry. I just can't think so straight. It hurts me so much that Zayn did that. I loved him so much. With all my heart and he just smashed it. I'm so sorry." She cries and I hug her.

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault Zayn's a jackass. You deserve better. You deserve the best in the world, Isabel." I say,honestly.

"Thanks for being there, Niall. For always being by my side. Through thick and thin. I'm sorry for fighting with you all those times.You were right all along." She apologizes, looking in my eyes.