Chapter 5~Getting to Know Niall

Hi !

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I woke up with someone on my lap. I knew it was Annie , so I closed my eyes again.

"Isabel..!" Annie complained.

"What." I replied,very tired.

"You have to get up ! Its 11.00 am and you said you had to go out,remember?" She told me.

"Mhmm" I said, not really listening to what she was saying and turning to my side.

"Isabel! Your not even listening!" She yelled.

"Oh and Niall called." She added and I immediately opened my eyes and sat up.

I really didn't want to wake up,but as soon as she said that Niall called I shot up quickly.

"What?" I said,paying more attention than a had a couple seconds ago.

"Niall.From one direction.Called." She answered.

"And what did he say?" I asked, facing her.

"He asked me if you were there and I told him you were still asleep so he left a number,I wrote it down.Its in the living room,on the table." She told me.

"And when was this?" I asked her, finally getting up to go look for the number.

"I don't know.I can't read the clock remember? Only digital clocks" She said.

"Right...Is this the number?" I asked, pointing to the piece of paper on the table.

"Yeah, its that one." She said.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked her, while dialing his number.

"Yeah,cereal." She answered.

"Where are you getting cereal from?" I asked,the phone still ringing.

"I brought mini cereal boxes from our old house." She replied.

I nodded and it rang once more before I heard an Irish accent through the other end of the line.

"Hello?" Niall said.

"Hi, Its Isabel...Your songwriter..?" I responded.

"Oh yeah! I called earlier,but Annie picked up telling me you were still asleep." He told me.

"I wanted to know if ummm,Shut up Louis!Sorry Louis' being loud." He laughed,making me laugh as well.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted me to show you around London.I wasn't raised here,but I've learned my way around here since the boys all live here.And if I was new around here, I would be so confused." He told me.

"I can't leave Annie alone though." I explained.

"You can leave her here with the rest of the boys."He said.

"With strangers?" I questioned, but regretted it because it sounded a bit rude.

"Yeah with strangers." He laughed.

Well they were One Direction not sick criminals. I'm sure they're very nice people, judging by the way they acted yesterday. It couldn't hurt to leave Annie with 4/5 of One Direction for one day. On the contrary, I'm sure she'll have fun.

"Okay ! " I said smiling, even though he couldn't see me.

"Great ! I'll Pick both of you beautifuls up at 2:00 pm." He replied.

Beautifuls? Nah, He was just being nice.

"Okay I'll see you then Niall." I told him.

"Bye Isabel." He said