Chapter 46~My Death

Hi, I hope you're all doing good :) I'm so sorry for updating late, I was just tired I guess. Anyway I hope you like this chapter.

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I was practically dancing around 'my room' because I really needed to use the restroom! Chloe didn't seem to be anywhere and I had to use it so bad! I can't take it no more,I have to look for her.

My hands had been tied up for so long and you would think that I'm used to it,but I'm not...

I get up with a struggle and head towards the door. I had to turn around to open it. I'd call that my second talent.

When I exited the room I looked to my right and saw another room. Carefully and quietly,I walked inside. It seemed to be a bathroom. Not professionally done obviously because this is just a treehouse. It had a toilet in the corner,but it wasn't functioning.... ..neither was the sink that was there. I'm sure they don't use this bathroom. My eyes lead to a window.

MAYBE I CAN FIT THROUGH THERE. THIS COULD BE MY WAY OUT.

Although I said that I wouldn't attempt to escape again, I was gonna try again anyway. I thought about it because how am I gonna be able to see my family again if all I did was wait? ..... If felt good calling them my family.

Wow, I actually haven't thought of that !

They are my family. Perrie,Louis,Danielle, Harry,Zayn,Liam,Eleanorand of coarse Annie are my family. I never would've thought moving here for the sake of a heartbreak could actually work out. I mean at first I thought it was the answer,but Zayn cheating on me made me doubt that real bad. Now I'm positive that moving here - Even Zayn using me - is the best decision I've made. That made me really proud.

So anyway, I think I can try getting out of here without getting caught again. Maybe. You gotta take a chance!

Luckily, Chloe's men were still on break. The chances of me getting out of here were better.

"What are you doing in here?!" I heard Chloe's voice behind me.

And as I expected she was there.

"I had to use the bathroom and I thought this was one,but I noticed that it wasn't a proper bathroom. I promise,I wasn't trying to escape. I've given up on that." I lie.

"Good," She replies.

"If you really need to use it...you're gonna have to use the woods." She added.

What?!

"Why?! Why can't you just take me to the nearest gas station like before?!" I reply, panicked.

"Because I forgot the guys took the only car," Is all she says.

"Stop looking at me like if I was a fucking retard!" She screams making me flinch a little.

But you are.

"Now c'mon! If you have to go that bad!" She angrily tells me.

***

When we get outside I'm just so tempted to run away,but she has weapons.

We walk like two trees away from the treehouse and she just stands there.

"Go on," She tells me.

"With you watching me?! NO WAY!" I reply.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight,"

"Just stand behind the tree and I can pee here! I won't leave!" I tell her.

"Fine." She says before walking away.

I didn't know how I was gonna do this,but Nature is calling!

***

As much as I didn't wanna go back in there,I obviously had to. But I made sure to examine and note in my head how it looks out here because I'm sticking to my plan.

When we got inside I washed my hands and she pushed me inside the room again. I sighed and sat in my corner.

*Meanwhile*

Zayn's P.O.V

Since we were already near landing (with eagerness),
I'm sure Niall is already there and probably driving to where ever the hell it was he was going.

"Why don't we ring him!" Liam suggested,reading my thoughts.

"Yeah because when we arrive we're gonna have no clue where to head to," Eleanor said and the rest nodded.

Louis pulled out his phone and put it on speaker.

After endless rings,Niall finally picked up and the room when silent.

"Hello? Niall!Mate! Where are you heading to and where are you?" Louis spoke.

"I'm currently getting in my car ready to drive to the treehouse that Chloe and I used to hang out all the time." Niall replied.

"Okay and where exactly is that?" Danielle said.

"Do you have a pen and paper?!" He replied after a couple seconds.

Annie pulled out a piece of paper and pen from her small backpack and handed it to Perrie.

"Okay tell us the address," Harry said.

Perrie wrote it down and repeated it to make sure it was correct.

"I really gotta go-" Niall said,but I cut him off.

"Niall be careful,we'll be there as quick as we can." I said and he thanked me,hanging up afterwards.

By the time we were done talking to Niall,our plane had arrived.

***

Isabel's P.O.V

I was having a hard time sneaking out of the window because it was so damn small. Or maybe I was big.

Eventually I managed to get out....and oh was it the best feeling I've had in a long time. I looked down and it looked like a far jump to make it to the ground. I couldn't complain because it was my only option I had.

When I jumped down I felt alive and free. There was no time to think grateful now,I had to make a run for it. But before I could even take a breath,

"You think I didn't hear your fat ass fall from the window?!"

In that moment I didn't even consider what the consequence would be if she caught me. I ran as fast as I could far away from the house and deeper into the forest. It didn't matter where I was heading as long as I was away from her. I didn't know how far she was away from me but I know she was looking for me.

When I saw a hole in a tree I immediately ran to it and crawled inside. It was all dirty and it got my clothes muddy. I had to hold back a scream. Maybe she won't find me, maybe she'll give up and just go home.

Of coarse she won't do that. Her plan is to kill me all because she was jealous. What a clever reason.

I ran my hands through my hair. What am I going to do now? Should I stay and here so she can eventually find me or should I go out and run to the nearest town? At this point I didn't know what the smartest idea was. I just wanted to go home,take a shower,and see my family. Apparently I have to risk my life to get that.

I got out from the hole and with my best effort,tried to walk behind another tree.

But there were stupid leaves everywhere.

When I turned,I saw Chloe standing there and I literally froze. I was too scare to move. I saw the gun in her hand.

By the time I was able to move again she had already spotted me and was running towards me.

I tried running away,but it's so difficult when you've hardly had any food and sleep for energy.
I just felt like fainting right there.

I didn't realize she had caught up until I felt her yanking my hair.

"I told you not to try again and you don't listen!" She screams in my ear and drags me back to the treehouse.

"I'm so sick and tired of you!" She says angrily.

"You deserve nothing but death!"

"I hate you!"

I could feel my life escaping my hands. I honestly felt like I was gonna die right there. I don't think I can take it anymore. I've waited such a long time for help and it hasn't arrived. I felt hot tears on my cheeks as Chloe was still yelling and kicking me.

What woke me up was when I saw her take out a knife. The knife was in the air. Her teeth were gritted. Her eyes were filled with anger.

"Goodbye bitch,"

"CHLOE WAIT!" I scream, frightened.

I felt her coming at me. I knew this was the end. I closed my eyes and waited for death to come.

"AHHH!" I heard a man's voice

"LET GO!" Chloe screamed.

I opened my eyes to see Niall standing there fighting with Chloe over the knife!

"LET GO IDIOT!OR I'LL KILL YOU TOO!" She screams.

The next sound I saw wasn't pretty....

The room was silent. Chloe and Niall had the same expression on their face which only meant one thing.

And there was blood everywhere.

________________________

K so I made this chapter longer than usual as an apology for my absence. So sorry once again for being 2 days late.

Comment who you think was hurt! And vote if you'd like. Update on Sunday if not Saturday. Thanks for reading! xx

~mrs_horan9475~