Chapter 6~Songwriting With Niall & Zayn

Hi Guys! Niall's Point of view today! If you guys like his point of view then I'll do it more often :)!

_______________________

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up not very tired. I looked at the alarm clock beside me and it read: 8:00 am. 

I didn't need to be at the writing office till 9:00. I bet Zayn was already up. Trying to look good to impress Isabel. 

I couldn't wait to see her again. Unfortunately Zayn was gonna be there. Don't get me wrong I love Zayn,but he can be a total ass sometimes. Tearing girl's hearts like they were worn out shoes. I can't let him do that to Isabel. We just met like 2 days ago and I never felt this attracted to someone as how I feel towards Isabel. We would lose the best songwriter ever and she'll probably quit. But I didn't want her out of my life. It feels like I've known her for a long time. We're really good friends now, but I have the slightest crush on her. Who am kidding, yesterday was one of the best days of my life I just didn't want Zayn to hurt her. He doesn't know about her past. He has no right to cause her more pain. 

I should probably get up now. Its too bright and early to even be thinking this hard.  

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower for about 10 minutes. After I showered I changed into blue jeans,blue Supras,an Abercrombie shirt and grabbed my black shades. I grabbed my car/flat keys and quickly left to go pick up Zayn. 

***

"I can't wait to get her wrapped around my finger" Zayn said,chewing on his biscuit.

"You're sick." I tell him in disgust, putting my fork down.

"Hey! I just want her in my bed. Then You can have her all to yourself." 

He says to me, laughing.

Unfortunately we're out in public and I couldn't punch him right here, right now. That's gotta be Zayn's worst habit.

"Zayn, She's our songwriter ! Not a prostitute!"I spat angrily.

"If your so desperate then go around the corner and get a hooker. Not an innocent person, especially not Isabel." I yell quietly.

"Niall, you don't understand. I want them to fall for me." He tells me.

"You have issues, Zayn. You've let the fame get to your damn head." I say,still angry.

"Girls are human beings you know." I tell him.

"Come on let's go Im not hungry anymore" I add before he can explain anything else.

He gets up and I pay for our bill. We get in my car and I drive us to Building A. I check the time and its 8:47 am.

When we enter the writing office,Isabel is already there writing. She looks so beautiful in her beige long sleeve shirt. Her hair is down and a bit wavy,but it looks perfect. She looks up with her beautiful brown eyes. Looking at me first,but her face lits up when She sees Zayn coming behind me. Did she have a thing for Zayn? It doesn't matter. She wasn't mine. Ouch that kinda hurt.

"Hi Zayn." She smiled at him.

"Hi Niall."She said to me,smiling sweetly as well.

"Hi beautiful." Zayn tells her winking and making her blush.

"Hello Isabel."I respond, flashing her a smile.

I sit on the end of the table directly across from Isabel and of coarse Zayn decides to sit right next to her.