Chapter 11~Best Friends

Hi! Bit of Zayn's point of view again! :)

________________________

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up happy as ever! I can't believe Isabel was that easy! I thought she was more wise but apparently she's not! She was already starting to really really like me. And Although she had been heart broken once I wanted to have the pleasure of doing it myself. Call me a sicko but I don't care!

Isabel's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face and I had received a message from Zayn telling me good morning and wishing me a great day since he had to record some of the album more. After I texted him back I got up and started the day with a fresh shower.

When I got out and swiftly changed into jeans,a floral white tank top, and sandals. I tied my hair in a ponytail today. My phone vibrated with the screen flashing the name of the Irish boy:Niall.

"Done with recording in the studio! Hang at my place :)?

I ponder a little and decide to go over to Niall's so I could tell him about Zayn and I. Or maybe I shouldn't since last time he didn't like the idea of Zayn seeing me. Either way he's gonna find out so I might as well tell him myself even if it means causing trouble.Better to find out with your best friend telling you than in the tabloids , Right?

"Of coarse! I've missed you Nialler :)! It's been forever!" I say even though we text all the time.

"I've missed you too Isabel :)!" He replies,leaving a smile on my face.

I grab my jacket , keys and walk out the door to meet Niall.

***

When I arrive at his flat I knock on the door waiting for him to open.

As soon as I see the blonde boy I hug him tight.

"Niall!" I scream excited to see him again.

He laughs and pulls back smiling at me.

"Come in Isabel,Where's Annie?" He asks.

"At a friend's house but I'm picking her up around 5:00 pm." I answer.

He just nods.

"Are you hungry ? I can make us a sandwich." I tell him,smiling and raising my eyebrows repeatedly.

"Sure! What are woman for ?!" He tells me, jokingly

"That's not offensive." I tell him, pretending to look hurt but he knows I'm joking too.

"You know what? You make one yourself. And make me one while you're at it." I tell him laughing.

He goes into the kitchen and I here him open the refrigerator. Meanwhile I sit on the two seat couch.

"So how's the album going?" I ask him.

"Great! I think we're showing how much we've grown with the music.Which is exactly what we wanted." He says from the kitchen.

"That's good. I'm sure it sounds really good!" I reply from the couch.

"You done with my sandwich yet? I'm starving. !" I laugh.

He comes in the living room and hands me my sandwich with a bite on the corner.

"Thanks so much,Niall." I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

He laughs with the bite in his mouth and goes back to the kitchen to make his own sandwich.

"Well I'm glad you guys are having fun recording the songs because I wrote two more." I say.

"That's awesome ! What did you name them?" He asks.

"They don't know about us and She's Not Afraid." I answer, thinking of Zayn.

"Sounds Good." He replies.

"Yeah." I say as I take another bite from my, now half sandwich.

"So what's been going on in your life Isabel?" He says.

"Well....." I say, thinking that now would be a good time to tell him.

"Well what?" He says, still in the kitchen.

"I.....Yesterday I-I" I hesitate.

"Me and Zayn are in a relationship." I quickly say, feeling relief that I finally said it.

"You're what." He says, now standing at the doorway with his sandwich in his hands, shock written all over his face.

"I told you,Isabel. Zayn doesn't care about you." He says.

Ouch.

"He does too!" I exclaim.

"He really doesn't Isabel. He's a player! Have you not seen that in the tabloids or on tv? You don't know how many women he has broken. How many women have suffered because of him. It's embarrassing!" He says, more angry now.

"Well you haven't seen him like I do. He's different then what you think. He really cares, Niall. I see it in his eyes." I tell him.

"HE'S PRETENDING ! YOU HAVEN'T KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT I'VE SEEN!" He says full on screaming.......again.

"HE ONLY WANTS YOU TO BREAK!!HE DOESNT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU!YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HIM! NOTHING!HE DOESN'T CARE ISABEL!! HE DOESN'T CARE!YOU'TE SO STUPID." He adds,but then stops when he notices A tear on my face.

"Look,you're not stupid. I'm sorry I have to tell it to you like this but it's true. I don't mean to offend you but Zayn is just sick. I just don't want you ending up like all the other girls he's slept with." He tells me which only makes me furious.

"It's not okay Niall. I don't care what you think or what anyone else says. Nobody knows Zayn like I do. You haven't seen the way he treats me or the way he even looks at me." I say, pulling myself together and quickly running out his door.

***

Niall's P.O.V

I lay in bed, still thinking about tonight.

Isabel,Your so damn stubborn. How can I make you see what you can't see? How do I make you understand the way Zayn actually feels. He doesn't care or ever will care about you. He's an asshole and you can't see that.Why? What do you see in him? His looks and behavior might fool you, .but what you see isn't true. Just because he tells you he likes you and takes you to the fanciest places in London, doesn't mean he actually feels the way he says he does. It doesn't mean he actually likes you. He only wants you. He doesn't need you. Not like I do.

________________________

Poor Niall :'( What do ya think about the cover ;) ? Anyway comment and vote if you want too :)

~Mrs_horan9475~