Chapter 40~New Promise

Hello! Hope you enjoy this one :) sorry I'm late :( Harry's point of view a bit!

________________________

Niall's P.O.V

We're almost to London,but it feels like we've been on this plane forever.

I'm losing my mind. Knowing that Isabel is in danger and I can hardly to anything about it,but worry,is killing me. What

will happen when I get home? How am I supposed to find her? Who took her? Will I even find her? Gah I don't have the answers to anything!

Isabel will never be found! There's nothing we can do about it but try! I'm not even sure if we'll find her! And that hurt like hell. I need her in my life. I can't live without her. I feel so empty. I'm not complete without her and I know that sounds cheesy,but it's the bloody truth!

I put my head in my hands,crying my heart out. I don't realize a pair of hands on me and I don't bother to look who it is,it's Zayn.

"Hey," He says,rubbing my back.

"It's gonna be alright," He continues,but it doesn't convince me at all. How would he know?

"How do you know?" I say in between sobs.

"Because I have hope." Zayn answers.

"What if she's already......dead?!" I scream even more frustrated at the thought.

"Niall," He pauses.

"Don't think like that." He says and I look at his raised eyebrows in sorry.

"Well what am I supposed to think? That we'll get home and dress like detectives then eventually find her for a happy ending? This isn't a fairy tale,Zayn. This is real life and I'm just being truthful." I hiccup.

I honestly thought he would convince me that we would find her and this would end happily,but when I hear silence I cry harder.

"Listen,"

"I know we are going to find Isabel because we are. Many people have been found when they've gone missing. It's not impossible. It takes hard work,but we're all willing to dig through the Earth's core just to find her. We may not love her as much as you do,but she's still like family to us. Family can't be separated. I have hope, Niall. We will find her." He says,but Liam comes in,interrupting our conversation.

"Liam,can't it wait?" Zayn says before Liam says anything.

He shakes his head,"Nope. We're here."

I quickly jump to my feet and walk towards the exit with the rest while wiping my tears. I see that we've got a car waiting on us already and we don't waste time to get in. Louis tells the driver to take us to Danielle's place since that's where the girls are. I don't know what we're gonna do next or what we're gonna do to find her,but we've got to make sure that we're all safe and focused on the kidnappers next move. We can't let anything happen to Annie if that person is going after them or us. Whatever the purpose is, we have to stay together.

Sooner then expected, we are out of the car and already dashing to Danielle's flat.

"Oh thank god,you're here!" Danielle says as soon as she sees us.

"Where's Perrie?" Zayn asks a bit worried.

"She's taking a plane,I'm sure she'll be here soon. Don't worry," Danielle answers.

"Annie isn't doing very well. She's very frightened and we've tried everything to try and 'wake' her up,but she's sorta lost." El explains.

Louis and Harry make their way to Annie. She's sitting on the couch and you can tell she is afraid. Red teary eyes from all the crying shes done,but her eyes are wide. She looks like shes just seen a ghost. Only able to sit there while both boys hug her and comfort her,telling her its going to be alright.