Chapter 48~Reunited

Hi! As promised, I updated on time! :D haha so I hope you enjoy :)

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"I'm sorry, you are going to have to wait in the waiting room like everyone else!" The lady told me again.

"Fine." I sighed and took a seat next to Danielle.

"Don't worry,Isabel. He'll be alive and well....just like you are after what just happened." She told me with a hopeful smile, but I could see through it enough to know she was just as scared.

"This is all my fault! I should've done something while I still could! Now there's nothing I can do," I say in frustration.

"Blaming anyone isn't going to lessen your worries." Louis tells me with pity.

"I know,but I just hate that I can't do anything to help Niall," I reply.

"Oh my god," I say,covering my mouth in shock.

"What." Harry asks.

"What about Chloe?! She'll wake up! She needs to be locked up!" I say,almost wanting to cry because what if her and her men come after me again?!

"Don't worry,we won't let anything like that happen again." Eleanor says,giving me a hug.

A doctor walked in, interrupting our conversation and we all immediately stood up.

"Hi,I'm Doctor Mel." The doctor introduces himself,shaking my hand.

He looked nervous. Like if something was wrong. That's wasn't a good sign.

"What happened to Niall?" Perrie asked.

"And is there anything we can do to help?" Harry added.

The doctor nodded and fiddled with his fingers.

"He is losing too much blood and yes that's why I'm here. Are any of you willing to donate blood to your friend," He said,fast.

"All of us,doctor." I said and they nodded.

"I just need one person." He replied.

"Me," I told him.

"Well what's you're blood type?" He asked me.

"Group A," I respond, hoping they matched.

"I'm sorry,Niall's blood type is AB." He informs us.

"Are any of you AB?" I turn to ask them, nervously.

"I'm B" Liam said.

"A" Eleanor replied.

"B" Harry told.

"I'm AB," Zayn spoke up.

"Are you sure you are willing of donating as much as needed to your friend?" The doctor asks him.

"Of coarse" Zayn replied.

"Okay, you can go to the lab and they will take it from there." The doctor told Zayn and he nodded.

"Zayn,thank you so much for this." I tell him, grabbing his shoulder before he leaves.

"Don't thank me. I wanna do this because I love Niall as a brother and I think after I do this, I can finally rest my conscious." He responds.

"Awh,Zayn. You're forgiven though." I say.

"But I haven't completely forgiven myself yet and I think this will definitely do it." He replies with a smile.

"Good luck then." I smile back.

He gave the nurses the needed information and they took him to a room.

________________________

What did you think? Comment and vote if you'd like. Go download Selena's album, it's PERFECTION <3 "Birthday" is my fav track omfg I'm twerkin to the the moon haha. Update on Tuesday. Okay I hope you enjoyed ! :) xx

∞mrs_horan9475∞