Chapter 31~Niall's Leaving

Helloooo! It would mean soooooo much if you could check out @Isabel_016's story,"Forever Yours" its such a great story! She is the person who encouraged me to start BH so please check it out :) & I hope you enjoy this chapter!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

Today is the day that I've been dreading for a long time. I really didn't want to wake up having to say goodbye to Niall and the boys! I don't think I could. But you know....I sorta have to.

I get up and Niall is still asleep. With a little bit of drool hanging from his mouth. Now most girls would cringe and say that it's gross,but I find so adorable. He looks like a little baby when he sleeps. I didn't want to wake him up but unfortunately it was time to go.

"Niall." I whisper shaking his bare arm.

I briefly check the time and it's 6:00 am. He needed to be at the airport by 7:00 am.

"Niall.Come on. Wake up." I say,shaking his arm again.

"Wake up,cutie." I say kissing his cheek.

"Not in a million kisses." He responds,making me gasp.

"That's offensive." I say,putting a hand over my heart.

"Did yesterday mean nothing to you?" I ask laughing.

"You know I love you." He mumbles.

"I know,how couldn't you." I comment laughing.

He kept his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry,Niall. I just don't want this day to be depressing. But I think.....I just can't help it." I tell him.

He immediately opens his eyes and sits up.

"Isabel. Please don't be sad." He says hugging me.

"Then get your ass up and get in the shower" I say trying to cheer us up.

He smiles and does as I tell him. Like I said I didn't want this day to be full of tears. Not the day he's leaving!

I head towards the kitchen and cook us some breakfast. Annie wasn't going to be able to say bye to him,but at least she saw him yesterday!

The scent gets to his nose because he's ready in no time.

"Well that was fast." I comment serving his plate.

"Mmmm smells better than my 'cooking'." He compliments,making me smile.

"And tastes better too." He adds after eating a huge bite.

"That's cuz it's not burnt." I reply,making us laugh.

"Not gonna say goodbye to Annie?" I ask, curiously.

"Already did.Before she left to her friend's house." He replies.

"Oh." Is all I say.

I was seriously gonna miss him. What if something happens to him during the plane ride. I couldn't live in a world without Niall. Or what if paparazzi bother him and yell mean things at him like they did with Justin Bieber? What if,what if,what if. So many worries.

"Niall be careful." I tell him, giving him a worried look.

"I don't want anything happening to you." I add.

"Don't worry,Isabel. We'll be fine. We've toured before." He says laughing a bit.

"Yeah but I'm still worried." I reply.

"I'm the one who's worried. Your staying all alone in this flat." He says.

"With Annie!" I add.