Chapter 37~Phone Call

Hi!! How are you all? ;)

Hope you enjoy!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes......actually, Niall was in my face.

"BREAKFAST BREAKSFAST ! MAKE ME BREAKFAST" He chanted, now jumping on the bed like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"nooooo." I groan covering myself back up with the blanket.

"Come on, Isabel! I'm starving!" He whines, poking my cheek.

"You always are." I mumble,turning on my side.

"I'M BACK!" Someone shouts.

"Never mind, mum's back." He says and runs downstairs.

ahh. Back to sleep.

"ISABEL! WAKE UP!" Niall screams coming back in again.

So much for my sleep.

"As much as I'd love to stay home with you and my family, we've got to go. We're going to be late." He explains.

Oh shit! Right, that's today, unfortunately.

We were heading back already! Yes we only had one day here since Niall didn't even have much time off, but it was definitely worth it. Meeting his family has been a delight and I feel like I can trust them. They don't hate me! Yay!

But Niall was getting a plane ticket for America and I obviously had to go back to London.

"I don't want you to leave." I complain, sitting up now.

"You know I don't either, but we just need shows in North America and we're coming back home." He explains sitting next to me,holding my cheek in his hand.

"Now come on, I'm hungry." He says shoving me a little.

"Niall! You ruined the moment." I laugh as he makes his way to the door.

"Blame my hunger." Is all he screams back before I get up to change.

***

"Good morning, Mrs. Gallagher," I say yawning and taking a seat on the kitchen table.

"Please, call me Maura." She corrects.

I just smile and nod, taking a bite out of the delicious waffle.

"Maura, these are so good!" I compliment, testing how her name sounds out of my mouth.

"Thank you, you're so sweet." She replies with an honest smile.

"Isabel, it was really really nice meeting you and we hope to have you back soon again. I've got to go now. Take care of her Niall," She says making me blush.

"It was my pleasure, I had so much fun with you all. Bye I'll miss you." I respond getting up and giving her a squeezing hug.

"I'll miss you too, bye!" She calls out before heading out the door.

"I miss her already." I sigh, putting my dish in the sink and being to wash them.

I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders and Niall says in a low voice,"You don't need to wash those, c'mon we've got to get going."

I sigh once again before grabbing our luggages and heading out.

***

"Well, that's all of it. We'll miss you,Isabel." Bobby says.

"Agreed." Greg says.

Niall and his father start talking about something and Greg stands there before telling me something that only I can hear,"Please stay with Niall. He's a very nice lad and you're very fun to mess with. Not like his past girlfriends that take things seriously.Not that he's had many,"