Chapter 45~Back To Mullingar

Hellooo! I hope you are all doing good! About 5 more chapters and the epilogue left ! Aw :'( lol hope you enjoy !

________________________

Isabel P.O.V

I felt more safe that Chloe had let her men go wherever they went. It was just me and her,so maybe I could...... escape.

Or at least try... It's less risky since its just me and her. An attempt can't hurt too much. If I get caught she would probably just throw me back in here.

I leaned on the wall and checked to see if she was there. She wasn't.

I wonder where she could've gone. I know she's around here because who else would watch me. I had a hard time but managed to stand up.

I didn't see her when I went out of the room. It was amazing to finally get out of that tiny room. I've been there since we got here! And that was like 3 weeks ago! Well at least it felt like it.

I saw the door from where we came from. It was all the way at the end of this room and then there's still another door,but that's the exit! UGH! I don't even know where Chloe is at. I quietly made my way towards the door.

Next was the exit. Finally. Just a couple steps and I'm free. I can find a cop or anyone for help. They'll take me to see the rest and I can continue my life as if this never happened. I left my happy thoughts and quietly tip toed to the exit before she came and saw me sneaking out. Fresh air,ahhh. This is it.

"Where do you think you're going," A familiar voice said.

Shit...

I close my eyes and slowly turned around. When I opened them of coarse it was no one other than Chloe.

She raised her eyebrow and waited for me to speak.

***

Niall's P.O.V

I didn't have time for Zayn to get rest and come with me so I just left him behind. I didn't care much because I knew EXACTLY where Chloe and Isabel were at. I know there will be men there,but I'll do anything to get to her.

As soon as I got to the airport I told the lady to get me on it and I was lucky enough to get a seat.

When my flight was called I was the first one in. As always,it took forever for us to depart,but eventually we did.

I couldn't even sleep. I didn't want to. I'm hours away to go see her. To see Isabel.

***

Zayn's P.O.V

I had to hurry and get the others with me on the private plane. We didn't have time for the next plane. I couldn't even think about how I looked. It didn't matter now.

When I arrived at Dani's place - because that's where they were all at - I raced to her room and didn't even care, I just barged in.

"EVERYONE LETS GO." I screamed and they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR EXPLANATIONS JUST GET IN VEHICLES AND LETS GO."

They did as I told and we soon got in a car where we could all fit.

"Where are you driving and why ?!" Louis demanded.

"Babe,Where's Niall?!" Perrie said.

"Can you all just calm down for a sec!" I yelled at the top of my voice because it was noisy.

Everyone finally shut up.

"Niall is flying to Ireland to get Isabel," I say more calm because I was driving.

I heard a chorus of cheers and I looked through the mirror and saw the biggest smile on Annie's face.

"But we need to hurry because something could happen to Niall," I say and they all agree.

***

Isabel's P.O.V

I was frozen. I couldn't speak. I was so nervous. My eyes saw the gun in her hand and pocket knife in the other.

"I-"

"I what? You were trying to escape? You think you can get away? You think you're gonna get to see Niall and the rest of your friends again? You're wrong." She laughs, holding the knife against my neck.

"Get back to your room," She says pushing me.

"Remember," Chloe pauses.

"I'm watching you." She finishes.

I just give up and make my way back to the stupid room. I don't think I can attempt that again. That was so close. Who knows what'll happen.

________________________

What did you think? :)

Aww she got caught,but YAYY They're on their way ! :D comments and votes are very much appreciated. Update on Monday. Thanks for reading you're all lovely xx :) <3

~mrs_horan9475~