Chapter 41~The Devil In Person

Hellooooo, 3.1K READS........

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! That's a whole bunch of beautifuls that have read this or are still reading!!! So thank you very much <3

The end is near :( *cries in corner* literally 10 more chapters left ! And an epilogue! :) hope you enjoy this

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"Get out the damn car," she says fiddling on her phone.

"Well I can't if your all up in my ass," I reply, not caring what the consequence was.

"Say that one more time," She threatens me,turning to look at me.

"Well I can't if you're all up in my a-,"

BAM

Ouch! I bet it didn't even leave a mark,but it did hurt like hell.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. Who's the one that has a gun?" She tells me while she gets out the car.

"Whatever." I mumble and I make my way out the car as well. It was kind of difficult though because my hands were tied with a rope real tight.

"Guess where we're at beauty queen," Chloe asks me.

"In the middle of a forest? Isn't that obvious." I respond.

"Noooooo," She replies with an annoyed tone.

"We're at the fucking tree house in Ireland follow me," She says leading the way farther into the forest.

IRELAND?! HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE?!

"HOW DID WE GET HERE,CHLOE?!" I scream with wide eyes.

"Doesn't that explain the long car ride. For a smart girl you're such a fucktard. Are you nervous? Are you scared that we'll," She pauses.

"Kill you?" She finishes,getting close to me with a smirking face.

We keep on walking and eventually end up in front of a huge tree house. Like literally I bet they spent weeks making this thing.

OH! That makes sense!

This is Chloe's and Niall's treehouse when they were younger! She brought me here because no one knows about this place except Niall and her!

"Did little Isabel find out why we're here?" She cooed.

"YES WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I frustratingly question.

"Because!" She screams.

"You took him away from me! He was all mine until you entered his life and ruined EVERYTHING." She says,putting emphasis on "everything"

"Yours?! He was never yours! You knew him when you were younger and you went out with him for the shortest time ever,but you were such a gold digger!" I scream back.

"I shouldn't say 'were' because you probably still are." I tell her.

Next thing I know she has her hand in the air and slaps me again.

"Stop talking back and obey or I'll slice your throat off." She says very serious.

I don't want any injuries so I just keep my mouth shut. Chloe climbs up and looks back down,"Well? Climb the fuck up,diva."

"How the hell am I supposed to climb up if my hands are tied?!" I yell back.

I feel a very hard kick on my back and I scream in pain,falling on the dirt. OUCH!

"Thank you,Richard." Chloe tells the man that kicked me.

"No problem."

"Steven, get her up here." She commands another guy.

He immediately walks towards me and lifts me over his shoulder.

"OW! That Hurt!" I scream,banging on his back.

"Oh c'mon! Stop bitching!" Chloe yells from the treehouse.

When we get up I dash inside and away from them,but it's not like there's much escape so I shouldn't even have tried.

"Where do you think you're going?! Jim, get her! I don't want to touch that piece of shit!" She says,giving me a look of disgust.

He quickly grabs me and pushes me towards Chloe.

"What do you want me to do with her,Chloe." He asks.

"Tell Richard to stay with her and watch her in the room,I need to make sure nobody is near and I need a drink." She tells him.

RICHARD?!AND ME?! ALONE IN ONE ROOM?! THINK OF THE THINGS HE COULD DO. I can't be alone with him! Oh,this is horrible. What if he tried something funny or he hurts me?! I just need to look calm and fearless,so he knows I'm "not" afraid of him or anyone.

Richard soon appears and talks to Chloe a bit before doing what he was told.

"C'mon princess," Brown-haired Richard tells me while holding my waist and shoving me inside a small room.

"Don't touch me." I say turning around to give him my best straight face and turning back around.

"Maybe then you'll learn to behave," Chloe says, smirking before she closes the door.

What the hell does she mean by that?!

"So what's your name sweet cheeks." He says sitting on the other side of the small room.

I just fake chuckle and say,"Leave me alone"

"Feisty,"

"My names Richard,now tell me yours."

"Did you know the nickname for Richard is Dick? Well I'm sticking with that." I say before turning to examine the room. Thinking Niall was actually friends with that witch. I miss him and the rest so much.

"Are you calling me Dick,because you want it?" He says,smirking.

"If my hands weren't tied,I would sooooo-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Do me?" He says,now laughing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DISRESPECTFUL FUCKER!" I scream so frustrated.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to make you cry," He says with a pity look.

What the hell was he talking about.

"You're crying." He clears up,getting towards me about to put his thumb on my cheek,but I turn my face.

"Get.The.Hell.Away.From.Me," I say with gritted teeth and he actually backs up.

"I just want to get home," I whisper to myself and actually notice I'm crying.

"You're such a douchebag, leave me alone." I say,turning back to look at him with watery eyes.

"Can't let you go,Sweet cheeks," He replies.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

What's up with him?! One minute he's mean and disrespectful then he's feeling bad for making me cry and now he's all ruthless again!

"Okay baby," He says laughing and getting up to leave the room.

"I'm gonna go watch tv and drink a beer or something while Chloe's not here. You need to fucking chill." He says one last time and closes the door.

Thank god he's out of here. Out of my sight at last. I just want to see my Nialler. My sweet and kind Nialler. And Annie. All of them! Even George,the mailman. Just away from Satan and her evil minions.

________________________

So what did you think? Hope you liked it. Comment and vote if you want :) Is anyone else having a hard time NOT listening to BSE? I know many people have listened to it,but I won't get a good feeling after I listen to it when it's not even officially released :( Am I the only one? hahaha

I don't know when I will update (prob next week) because I'm normally 7 or 10 chapters ahead hahaha,but I've been REALLY busy lately and don't have time to write,but I'll make time! That was a run on sentence :( I feel like I'm rambling lol.

Also.....I wanted to say that I really really love that you inbox me sweet compliments about this story. They seriously make my day :) <3 so thank you ! Have a lovely day! xx

~mrs_horan9475~