Chapter 14~Day Off With The Boys

Hi! Niall's and Zayns point of view a bit :)

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

Its been many weeks now and after A LOT of hard work with the album,We all had a day off.ALL OF US. Well Annie was at school but it was Friday. She had begged me to let her stay at her friend's house,so I had to say yes. The least I could do was let her have fun since our parents aren't with us anymore. I was so bored,so I decided to ask Zayn if he wanted to go to the beach. It was really hot outside,so it was a perfect day to go out for a swim. After these couple of weeks that have passed by, I have spent practically every day with Zayn. He always tried his best to make time for me. He was the best boyfriend you could ask for. He took me to see many places in London and I know the place like if it were my own home! Although he wanted to have some 'intimate time' I didn't and he respected that. He didn't need to buy anything to show me his love. So he just spent time with me. The fact the he would rather spend time with me makes me soooo damn happy. He was absolutely perfect. And I never thought I would say these words again but, I'm in love. I'm in love with Zayn and I was definitely not afraid to love again. I finally learned how to love again. Who knew that I would love again just months later.

***

Zayn's P.O.V

I was at my flat,bored as hell. We had a day off today and I didn't know what to do. I feel my phone vibrate and I see that I received a text from Isabel.

"Wanna go to the beach today?;)" I read.

"Yes,love! I get to see you half naked :D" I say,laughing at my own 'joke'.

":0" She sends back.

"Hahaha of coarse Isabel. And I'm gonna invite the boys." I reply.

That would be perfect! I get to show Niall that Isabel is mine!! That way he can see that she doesn't love him. Because she loves me. She had told me just a little over a week ago.

My plan is going perfect! I just need her virginity and I'm all done!

"Alright :) pick me up at 2:00 pm?" She replies.

"Perfect,love :) love you

"I love you too :)" She replies.

***

Isabel's P.O.V

I hop in the shower and get out fast. Since I only had one hour. I quickly change in to a strapless purple bathing suit and I wear a beige short sleeve loose mid-thigh dress with a small brown belt around it. I have my hair down and I grab some sunglasses. I grab a beach bag and put some food and sun lotion in it, along with a towel.

I check the time and see that It's 1:54 pm. Awesome! The guys should be here in any moment. I then hear a knock. I open the door and see Zayn standing there. He greets me with a kiss and we head down.

Once I get into their car I see that Harry's driving,Louis' in the shotgun seat,Liam and Niall in the back and Zayn and I sit in the middle.

"Hi guys!" I say smiling wide at them.

"Hi Isabel ! " I hear with a bunch of British accents and an Irish one.

"I just love your accents !" I say causing them to laugh.