Chapter 22~Blind The Whole Time

Hi! Niall's P.O.V for a bit! EXTREMELY HAPPY BECAUSE THIS STORY HAS BOUT 700 READS AND I KNOW THAT MIGHT SOUND LIKE A LITTLE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GET LIKE 10,000, BUT FOR ME IT TRULY MEANS THE WORLD!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! SORRY FOR THE ALL-CAPS THING, BUT I'M JUST SO HAPPY! Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

________________________

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up not so tired, but VERY hungry. Well that's not a surprise. But as always, Isabel was on my mind. I can't get her out of my head. I just can't . I've known her for a long time now and I know I'm in love with her. I just wish she felt the same way. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't. She doesn't love Zayn anymore,which was a good thing. Don't get me wrong. I want her to be happy but that wasn't a happy relationship. Although it was a good thing because he finally listened to me. He already apologized to me in the studio and I knew he was really trying to forgive his own self for what he did. Which was terrible.

I wanted to confess my love for Isabel. I wanted to shout it out. But I couldn't . She wasn't ready for this. And I'm not going to rush her. I could wait. I would wait a century if possible. I would wait eons and eons for her . I would do anything just to make her happy.

I decided to text her.

"Wanna hang out today? :)"

I get an instant reply,

"Sure!" She says.

It was Tuesday so Annie was at school.

"Great. I'm heading over now." I send as I grab my keys and walk out the door.

***

"Where are we going?" She asks, buckling her seatbelt.

"I wanna do a good deed today." I say flashing a smile at her.

"Like what?" She says smiling back with a confused face.

"You'll see." I respond, only receiving a nod.

I park the car, get out, and open Isabel's door.

Isabel's P.O.V

I look at the name of the building to see where we're at.

"Homeless Charity?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Yeah," He replies smiling.

"That's very nice of you, Niall." I tell him.

"Yeah, I hope we can help a lot today." He tells me, smiling.

We walk inside and Niall asks the lady how we can help.

"Soup Kitchen." She replies, pointing at a doorway.

We nod and walk inside, grabbing hair nets and aprons.

"Just grab a spoon and serve this amount of soup." The man explains.

Me and Niall are the only ones in the soup kitchen.

I see an old man walking slowly with his bowl in his hand.

I grab the spoon and serve him a good amount of soup, feeling very good about myself.

"Thank you, young lady." He smiles and I return it.

A lot of people start coming in and the whole room gets crowded. Thank god we had 5 whole pots of soup!

"Thank you." The woman in front of me tells me.

"You're welcome." I reply.

"You're a very beautiful young lady. You two make such a cute couple." She says smiling.

"We're not together." I say blushing. Thank god, Niall was too busy helping other people.

"Oh." She says, then looks around to see if anyone is hearing and says,

"Well don't let him go, dear." The lady whispers right before she walks away, leaving me confused at her statement.

Niall and I are just best friends. Nothing more, I believe.

Everyone was poorly dressed and some were sick. It was very sad watching these people having to come in everyday and hope for a place too sleep. Hope was all they had.

I look at Niall and he's sweating. Trying to serve as fast as he can. Wanting to help these people as soon as possible. Niall. Such a beautiful person. His tongue is on the corner if his upper lip as he tries to serve quickly. Its cute. He's cute.

No it's not? It's not cute? At least It's not supposed to be. Best friends are not cute. In that way.

"Is there something on me?" He asks laughing.

I shake my head and grab my spoon.

"No! Sorry! I just. I was admiring your fast work?" I lie.

He chuckles and I just serve the next person in line before I embarrass myself again.

***

"Wooh. This place is very busy." He says taking off his hair net and apron.

"Yeah, You were so into this." I say smiling sweetly, making him smile back.

We walk over to the desk.

"Hi, Can I donate to the charity." He tells the lady,

"Of coarse. Thank you." She says quickly grabbing some papers.

"Niall!" I almost whisper.

"That's incredible." I say hugging him after I saw the amount of money he was donating.

"I just hate seeing these poor people suffer like this." He says.

He writes a check for a huge amount of money and signs a few papers. The woman thanks him again and we walk out.

"You're such a great person." I tell him.

"I just don't like knowing that I can help and I don't do it. So that's why I came here today." He replies.

I nod understanding what he meant and sigh in relief that there are No people what's so ever, outside of the building.

Niall sees that too and a smile appears on his face.

We get in his car and he starts driving.

"Niall, thank you so much for taking me there. It was such a lovely experience and the people were so friendly. I loved it." I tell him.

"No problem at all, Isabel. I love helping the people in need. Like when we helped the children in Aftica. It was horrible. The kids," He pauses.

"They had to burn wires and make that in to copper for money and sometimes it wasn't even enough." He finishes with sadness in his eyes.

I surprise him and myself by putting my hand on his and rub circles on his palm.

He glances at me but I just stare at our hands. I intertwine our fingers to see if they'll fit and they fit Perfectly. At least in my eyes.

I stare at it for a long time and after a while I realize that what I'm doing is wrong !

"I'm so sorry, Niall! I didn't mean too!" I say blushing and looking out the window so he won't see me.

"It's okay." He says laughing.

"God , that's embarrassing." I say covering my face.

He pulls my hands away from my face and looks me straight in the eye.

"It's ok." He says.

"More than ok." I hear him mumble.

I pretend I don't hear that last part.

Why could I have reacted that way? It's not like I had a crush on Niall? I don't like him in that way. He's just my best friend. It's too soon for a relationship. Anyway, I still don't like him. So why did I do that? And why did he say it was more than ok? What could that mean? This question was probably gonna keep me up all night. Awesome.

_________z_______________

Ooooooh. Does somebody fancy someone else? ;) comment and vote if you'd like.

~Mrs_horan9475~