Chapter 20~Zayn's Change

Helloooo!

________________________

Zayn's P.O.V

"Thank you, Harry. You helped me so much in this. I never would've realize this without you or Perrie and now you've helped me start off on a fresh page. So thank you so much." I tell the boy that is keeping his eyes on the road, but I know he'a listening.

I really meant it. This time I wasn't lying and I plan on ending all lies as well. I promised myself to not check out any girls or flirt with them. They say Harry's the womanizer, but he's really not. It was actually me. I want to change that. That image isn't something to be proud of at all.

"I'm so happy we could help you, Zayn. You were such a jerk," He replies glancing at me, but keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah I know that now. I just hope Isabel and the rest will believe me." I say, nervously.

"Yeah I can help with that too." He says making us both laugh as we head back home.

***

Isabel's P.O.V

"Do you really think he's changed?" I say, biting my finger nails nervously.

"I think he did. Or else Harry wouldn't be heading back so soon." Niall replies.

"Let me see the text again." I say to Niall.

"Okay, Isabel. Just relax." He says handing me his phone.

June 11:

"Not Coming back till Zayn realizes what he's done."

From:Harry

June 17:

"We're coming home ! :)"

From:Harry

I hand his phone back and sit on the couch with my tea.

I just hope he really has changed. I hope I can see his face again without breaking down. I hope.

"Relax, Isabel. It's gonna be fine. You're going to be alright. We're right here." Niall says rubbing my shoulder.

I feel stronger with Niall's words. He always manages to put me at ease.

"Thanks Niall." I say, smiling thoughtfully and he returns it.

I hear a knock on the door and Liam gets up to answer it but I get up myself.

"I think this should be my first step." I tell him and he nods, sitting back down.

I walk over to the door and I have a feeling that if I open it , I'll fall to my knees and start crying again.

I shove those feelings off of me and breathe before opening the door, revealing Harry and right behind him is Zayn. Not just Zayn though. A gorgeous girl right by his side.

I forget what I was worried about and smile.

"Hi. Come in." I say, hugging Harry.

"It's alright, Isabel. Stop shaking." He whispers in my ear.

I didn't even realize I was shaking!

I nod and they all come in.

Harry greets everyone with a hug and the three sit down.

"Hello, Isabel." Zayn says to me a bit awkwardly.

Everyone goes quiet and stare at me.

I just nod. I wasn't about to give him my full trust. What if he was pretending again. I trust Harry when he says it's okay now but you never know.

I can't believe I wasn't bawling my eyes out anymore! I could be in the same room with Zayn and not yell at him or be tempted to kick his ass!

"This is Perrie." Zayn says to everyone.

"You're in Little Mix! I'm a big fan!" Eleanor says making everyone laugh.

"I know you as well. I haven't danced for your group though." Danielle says.

"We're gonna have to see about that." Perrie jokes.

I can see that she will be easy to get along with. She's a very beautiful girl.

"Anyway, Harry introduced Perrie to me because of My problem," Zayn pauses.

"And I came back to apologize to all of you. Mainly you, Isabel." Zayn says looking me in the eye.

I look at him very observative and I see that he isn't lying. I see the truth in his eyes. And it wasn't like before when I saw the 'truth'. It was different. There was something in his eyes that was so sincere and I knew everyone else saw that too because they weren't saying anything against him. Just eying him a lot with shock. This time I know he wasn't lying. Zayn was actually trying to change. And being honest was a great step to start on.

________________________

So short I know :/ but the other one was long, Right? Comment and vote if you'd like :)!

~Mrs_horan9475~