Chapter 44~Explanation

Hiiiii :)

THE PERKS OF STAYING UP TILL 2:30 IN THE MORNING : HARRY'S 4 VINES WHY AM I HAVING CHEST PAINS
________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

When I woke up I heard birds chirping and I smelled breakfast. Am I in heaven? Or is this just a dream? Will Niall wake me up begging for me to cook?

All these questions filled my head,but then I remembered that I was still stuck with these morons........... in a fucking treehouse.

I opened my eyes and the door was a little open and I could see Chloe chewing on a McDonalds breakfast and having coffee. It was then I realized...... I was starving! I could hear other men laughing and to be honest it frightened me.

Her cat like eyes met mine and she smirked,kicking the door closed with her foot.

Yeah,let me starve to death.

After a few minutes,she walked in with a slice of bread and a cup of milk.

"Here," She says throwing the bread on the wooden floor and placing the cup beside me.

"I can't get it with my hands tied." I said,glaring at her.

"Then starve." She replies.

"It's fat free milk and whole grain bread by the way. You need to lose weight,fat whale." She says,laughing.

The bread had fallen on the nasty old floor! It's something,so I shouldn't be complaining....about that.

This room was literately empty like just walls,roof,and a floor.

My hands are tied with rope! How am I supposed to drink the milk?!

"I can't drink the milk!" I tell Chloe.

Her eyes go wide in emotion and she leaves the room.

***

Different pitches of laughter filled the room. I felt like a monkey in a circus. Pulling tricks unhappily to make others entertained.

Chloe had brought the rest of the men inside the room to watch me struggle eating the food. They had beer bottles and what seems like ribs.....all I had was milk and bread!

She had also put the milk in a dog bowl and the bread on the floor so I could look like a dog licking up the milk to survive and eating the crumpled pieces of bread on the dusty floor.

Most people would think,"EW that's disgusting I'd rather die!"

But when it's life or death here and you've got others to worry about at home, you do whatever you can to survive. I hadn't eaten for days and my stomach couldn't handle it anymore.

I closed my eyes and just laid on the floor.

"Alright boys, looks like she's done we can go back to the other room." One of them said and they all seemed to agree because I could hear them exit the room.

I could feel my stomach churn and I felt light headed. Like I was going to puke. I knew Chloe would make me clean it up or maybe even worse...eat it. So when it came up in my mouth,I swallowed it back up.

... ..

Probably the nastiest thing I've done.

The men left laughing at something(probably me) and it was just me and Chloe.

"Why," I asked her wiping my mouth with my hands which was difficult since my hands are tightly wrapped with rope.

"Why what," She responds with straight face.

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to you? I mean why do you have this negative attitude?" I clear up my question.

"You don't have to be this person,Chloe. You've made the wrong choice in kidnapping me.... you're gonna get caught,you know." I say.

She holds her stomach to laugh.

"No one will find you-" She starts to say,but I cut her off.

"Niall knows about this treehouse. Don't forget that." I tell her and I can tell that she gets a little intimidated by the that fact and she tries to hide it. Tries.

"I'm going to kill you because girls like you always think your better than everyone else. You wear the best clothing,you date the hot guys, you're daddy's spoilt brat,you get your hair done at the best salons, you're so cocky and just the worst kind of people." She says,looking down to hide her face.

"You just described yourself." I respond and her head immediately shoots up and I can tell she's angry.

"You judged me right before you could even get to know me. Just because Niall and I ARE best friends you thought we had something going on at the time." I reply and she looked like she wanted to run away. She has a past.... I know it.

"What happened?" I ask her,unsure if she would open up to me.

She just looked up at me with teary eyes and said "Nothing" before she walked out of the room.

Chloe's P.O.V

The reason why I always act the way I do is because when I was younger, I was bullied. Yes,Chloe the coolest and prettiest girl ever was bullied. They always made fun of me,calling me a fatass,a screw up,bitch,whore, and more horrible things. I still wake up from nightmares of the bullies. In my dreams, I could hear their insults. Niall was there for me and we made this treehouse to hang out. He stood up for me. I always had a thing for him but he never looked at me the way he looks at Isabel. I can't believe she can actually see that I'm the way I am for a reason. Like I would ever tell her though.

"Chloe, we're all exhausted so we're gonna head somewhere else for a while."

"What are you exhausted from? Eating? How long is a fucking while?" I reply to the worker of mine.

"C'mon,you think this treehouse is comfortable?" He snaps back.

"Don't get give me that attitude again and fine..... You have 3 days." I guess the lazy bastards need a break.

"Thank you,"

________________________

So I hope you liked it! What did you think? I guess Isabel will never know why Chloe is Chloe.
:(

THANK YOU FOR 4.5K READS YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY IDK HOW TO THANK YOU < 3 If you want me to follow you or check your story out or if you want a dedication,a follow,a massage (jk lol) Just let me know! It's the least I can do! :)

Update on Friday ! Thanks for reading xx :)

~mrs_horan9475~