Chapter 34~Rumors

Hello!!! Hit 1.8K!!!!!! THANK YOU! I can't thank you enough! Love you all xx :) <3

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

These past 4 months , have been really difficult for me. And all I've been hearing is that Niall is dating Demi Lovato! I know I should'nt believe that,but it's really hard not to when you're just a normal girl dating a member from the biggest boy-band in the world! I mean how could you not love Demi? She's beauitful and perfect. And I'm ugly and not important. I know Niall loves me. Just as I love him, but I'm just a little scared that he might fall out of love with me.

Anyway he said he had something really important to tell me and that we were gonna skype tonight.

I get up and make myself a nice bowl of cereal, sitting down to watch tv. Nothing good is ever on.

I flip through the channels and find myself stopping on one when I see Niall on the screen.

"Good morning,America! Have you had your coffee this morning because you're gonna want to be awake when I tell you what happened with Zac Efron last night." She says.

They'll say anything to gain your attention. I wonder why they make the big bucks. The stuff they say is ridiculous and stupid to believe! People can be so gullible.

"But before we start on that,we want to mention Nemiiiiii!" She says holding on the 'i' and making me roll my eyes.

"We haven't seen Isabel around, so could they have broken up? And plus, Niall and Demi are both on a North American tour! So maybe they have something going on. We've been hearing that they Skype together. Could they be flirting through that camera?" She says winking.

I turn off the television immediately. I wasn't in the mood to hear this awful rumor! I was sick of them! Always hearing that they have something going on or that Niall and I were just a fling. I haven't brought the subject up when me and Niall talk because I don't want to argue.

I should just get some sleep and maybe my headache will go away. That seemed like a really good idea now.

***

"I'm home!" Someone yells from the living room ,waking me up.

I slowly sit up and make my way towards Annie.

"Hi Annie." I say kissing her forehead,sleepily.

"Hi." She responds.

"You look tired." Annie adds.

"Actually I just woke up....Are you hungry?" I say yawning.

"Yeah!" She says nodding her head and running to the kitchen.

I hadn't realized how tired I was until I served Annie's plate.

"Annie,I'm going back to sleep. I don't know why I'm so tired,but when you finish, just leave your plate in the sink and I'll wash it later." I tell her ,yawning again.

Geez! I was so tired!

She nods and I fall back asleep on my bed,hoping for my headache to finally disappear.

***

When I wake up, I hear a skype call and I know who it is. It's Niall!

I quickly get up and reach for my laptop. Not caring if I looked like a mess, I accepted the call and I see a blonde boy appear on my screen.

"Good morning beautiful!" Are his first words.

I smile wide at the sight of Niall and he returns it.

"How have you been,Isabel." He says.

"Bad.....I'm dying." I frown.

"Why do you say that,love? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He says with worry in his eyes.

I felt like bursting out crying in that moment because I missed him so much. Despite those rumors that I've been hearing , I still love him. So so much.

"I'm good. I just miss you." I say looking down at my thumbs.

He's about to say something but A curly haired boy appears on my screen.

"ISABELL!" He screams happily, and I see 3 more boys running in the room.

"Hi boys!!!" I say just as excited.

"Well you look great." Louis says.

Niall turns around to punch him in the stomach and tells him to shut up.

"Looking better than you." I reply and I hear a chorus of 'ooooh's making me laugh.

"How have you guys been?" I ask,seriously.

"We're good. Having a lot of fun on the tour. You should hear how much noise the fans can make." Liam says with a contagious smile on his face.

"That's great!" I reply.

"It was nice talking you Isabel but we've got to go to sleep,we have another concert tomorrow. And I'm sure you want to talk to Niall." Zayn says and I appreciate his last remark.

"Yeah,I'll talk to you guys later." I smile.

"Byeeee!" They all say as they walk out.

"Bye." I simply say.

"Well how are you doing Niall?" I ask,reaching over for my comb.

"It's so much fun but I'd rather be cuddling up with you and stuffin my mouth." He says,making me laugh.

"Awww well I'm missing you more." I say trying to smile.

"Tell me what's wrong,princess. I can tell you're not yourself and it bothers me so much to see you upset like this." He frowns.

Shit,is it that obvious?!

"I'm just tired that's all." I lie. God I hate Lying to him,but I didn't want him to know the truth on why I was so upset.

"I know you're lying,Isabel. Tell me what's wrong." He tells me.

"I'm just tired!" I say,looking down. I can't look into his eyes and say that to him.

"Isabel." He insists.

"Don't get mad." I tell him still not meeting his eyes.

"I won't get mad." He promises.

"I-I just keep hearing that you and Demi have something going on." I say still looking down, not being able to look him in the eye.

"And you're believing that bullshit? How can you possibly believe that?!" He says with an annoyed tone.

"You just said you wouldn't get mad," I reply quite ticked off.

"I don't, Niall, but it's possible." I continue, now looking up and returning his own tone.

I didn't believe that rumor and he didn't need to act this way!

"No it's not possible because I love you! How can you doubt my love for you?" He says really annoyed.

"You're the one insisting why I'm so upset and I'm just being honest. Because in a relationship there's honesty. And I believe you when you say you're not dating Demi behind my back, now maybe you should've told me that and save me the worries!" I say now really pissed.

"Well I care a lot about my girlfriend , isn't that normal in a relationship??!! And I would expect you to trust me. I didn't think I needed to let you know which rumor is true and which one isn't. Trust is just as important as honesty, Isabel!" He says screaming.

"It is Niall, it is but .....You know what? I don't want to deal with this right now." I say quickly shutting my screen before he can reply.

I really wasn't in the mood for this and I still had this stupid headache that wouldn't go away! And Niall wasn't helping.

________________________

Another fight? Comment and vote if you'd like :) I'll update on Monday :) Bye! xx

~Mrs_horan9475~