Chapter 27~Annie's Art Competition

Hello!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I haven't seen Niall since the day at the amusement park. And every day that I was apart from him, it hurt. It hurt so much. My heart aches for him. I realize that I'm falling harder every day. I think about him all the time. I can hardly think when I write. Because an image of him always pops in my head! Or I think of a moment of us. Like a flashback. That day was the best. And I had this bear to remember it. Not that I needed an actual object to remember. How could I forget. That day was unforgettable.

I get up and make Annie a very nutritious and yummy breakfast. Today was a big day for her.

"Are you nervous?" I ask her,setting her plate in front of her.

I sit across from her and start eating my own breakfast.

"A little." She responds.

"It's alright,Annie. You're gonna win! We're all gonna be there for you! Everyone. Dani,El,Perrie,Louis,Niall,Liam,Harry,Zayn." I say.

"We're gonna support you. Even if you don't win,but I know you will. All that matters is if you give your best effort." I add, and she smiles assuring me she's okay.

Annie was in a art program at school and the school picked it's best drawers to enter a competition. Against other schools. They were all the same age. That wouldn't be fair if they were older,of coarse. So tonight we are all gonna support Annie in her competition. Especially Harry,Louis, and I. Those two boys LOVE Annie. They're so close. Tonight is gonna be the first time that Annie will meet Danielle,Eleanor,and Perrie. But I know they'll get along very well.

"I know. I'm gonna try my best at it." She says smiling wide and I return it.

We finish our breakfast and she gets in the shower.

I walk in to her room and open her closet door. In search for something nice for her to wear. I find a pretty purple dress and some matching shoes.

I lay it out on her bed and as soon as she's out I get in as well.

It was 6:12 pm. when I got out. We needed to be ready by 7:00pm but she wasn't going to start till 8:00 pm.

I change into a black and white dress. Letting my hair down and applying perfume.

I check the time and it's 6:30 pm.

"Annie!" I shout looking for her.

"Right here!" She says standing in her room.

"So beautiful,Annie. You look gorgeous." I tell her giving her a smile.

"You too." She replies smiling wide.

"Come on,Let's do your hair." I say grabbing her hand and leading her towards the bathroom.

She sits down and I grab a bunch of hair products.

By the time I'm done,she looks marvelous!

"Dani and El could've done better but you still look so beautiful!" I tell her.

"You look for beautiful. Niall's gonna love you even more tonight." She tells me.

I laugh at her response and we sit in the living room waiting for them to arrive.

***

Someone knocks on the door and I get up to open it.

"WHERE'S ANNIE!" Louis screams walking past me.

I don't get to answer because Niall is standing in front of me.

"NIALL!" I yell,hugging him tight.