Chapter 30~Last Day Till Next Year

Hellooo! I can't thank you enough for all the reads :) you guys are beautiful

_______________________

Isabel's P.O.V

I wake up with a frown on my face, not just because Niall isn't beside me when I wake up. But also because I immediatley remember that it's his last day with me. But that soon changes when I pull the covers off and find him in the kitchen. Of coarse.

I wrap my arms around his waist while he stares at a cook book.

"Good morning,Love." He says spinning around to kiss me.

"Good morning." I reply and he turns back around.

"What are you doing?" I ask him while I go brush my teeth.

"Cooking us breakfast." He replies.

"Shouldn't I be doing that? It is your last day." I remind him,glad that he couldn't see my sad face at the thought if him leaving while I brushed.

"Exactly.....I want it to be perfect." He replies.

I finish brushing and walk back to the kitchen.

"Niall you're too sweet. Just don't burn those pancakes." I tell him laughing as I wash my hands.

He laughs and continues making breakfast while I go sit on the couch,watching tv and waiting for breakfast to be done.

"Oh and Annie was picked up by her friend and her mum.Annie reassured me that it was her and told me you let her go." He tells me from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I think she needs a break from all the work she's been doing." I slowly reply,flipping through the channels.

"There's nothing to watch, I'm gonna go shower really quick." I tell him.

"Alright." Is what he replies before I close the bathroom door.

***

I dress nicely and am out of the bathroom in at least 15 minutes.

"Pancakes are done." Niall says looking at me with a stuffed mouth.

"And you couldn't wait?!" I laugh, rolling my eyes playfully.

"I was really hungry. And you look beautiful." He compliments.

"Thank you." I say smiling and sitting down to eat.

"What do you wanna do for my last day here." He asks.

"Anything. As long as I'm with you these next 24 hours." I reply looking at the pancakes.

He sighs.

"These are really good,Niall!" I say, changing the subject.

"Burnt pancakes are always good." He says sarcastically but laughs anyway, making me laugh as well.

We finish breakfast soon and are quickly in his car.

***

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"I just wanted to stay in London and take you around,but I think it's gonna rain." He say, making a face.

"It doesn't matter,Niall. I love the rain." I instantly reply.

"Okay just calm down,Isabel." He says laughing.

"I don't care if there's a blizzard. You take me wherever you want." I tell him honestly.

Niall parks at a corner on away from most cars. Probably because he didn't want to be seen and mobbed.

He helps me out of the car and we both have to wear sunglasses.