Chapter 39~Short Tour

HELLO OMG ONE DIRECTION & 5 SECONDS OF SUNMER IS HERE TODAY WHERE I LIVE IM NOT GONNA GO TO THE CONCERT :( BUT IM GOING OUT A LOT TO SEE IF I CAN SPOT THEM WISH ME LUCK; NIALLS P.O.V TODAY HOPE YOU ENJOY OH AND NEW COVER SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS THING IM EXCITED.

________________________

Niall's P.O.V

"Good job boys! You can get dressed however you want and get on that bus." Our manager told us.

We only had a couple more shows left for this tour. We need like half of the states in the U.S and the Australian tour. Then I can go home to see my princess! I just saw her 2 days ago,but seeing her again just made me want to keep seeing her. I really miss Annie and the other boy's girlfriends,but of coarse I'm gonna miss mine the most!

"Does somebody miss someone else," Harry startles me,making kissing noises in my ear.

"Of coarse I do" Is all I say before grabbing a water bottle and taking a seat on the red comfy couch.

"You might not know how it feels,but I do miss her loads. You can ask the lads as well." I respond and as I have summoned them,the 3 boys walk in chuckling about something.

All 5 of us were sitting down now on the couch. It was only us in the room.

"What are we talking about now? Flying rhinos?" Liam asks,making us laugh.

"Flying rhinos," I repeat,making myself laugh.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Zayn adds.

"Nothing. Just how Harry is so lonely." I say smirking a bit at the curly haired one.

"Oh! lonely Haz!It's okay Harold! You don't have to feel that way." Louis kids,fake crying on his shoulder.

"Oi! Get off me! I'm not lonely. Niall is the one missing Isabel." He says,pushing Louis off.

"I'm not gonna deny it." I reply,holding my hands in the air.

"Don't worry Harry,you'll find your girl." Zayn says patting his shoulder. It seemed like an insider.

He turns a bit serious and just nods.

I feel bad for the lad. He deserves the right girl. I know he'll find her. We've all found ours. Harry will find his girl sooner or later. It's a bit sad coming from the airport after a long trip and not having anyone someone special waiting for you except your family. I mean don't get me wrong,we love our families too much,but it's really nice to have a girl waiting for you to come home. Knowing that she wants you back as much as you want to come home.

I push my thoughts about Harry and his soulmate aside and we all walk back to the bus with -of coarse- screaming girls following us.

We try to sign things and take pictures,but we're told that we have to go to make it in time for the next concert. I would love to stay and meet our fans,but I'm really knackered after this gig and I'm glad that they can understand that.

"We love you guys,but we've really got to go," I say to them.

"We love you too Nialler! Bye Guys!" One replies and I gratefully smile at her and wave before we enter the bus,walking to my bunk to finally get some rest.

I feel my phone vibrate and I take it out,hoping if will be her,but it's not.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Niall?! It's Eleanor. You need to come back quick. We need you-Isabel needs you." She says so fast I almost can't understand.

"What?! What happened?!" I respond with worry,but she stays quiet.

"ELEANOR?!" I scream.

"Niall,it's Dani.Eleanor is freaking out.you need to come back to London. Stay calm okay? I'm gonna tell you what happened,but stay calm." She says.

"Danielle,come on tell me! You're freaking me out!" I reply.

"Isabel.....she......She was kidnapped." She says breathing hard.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN. SHE CAN'T. DANIELLE TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING. SHE CAN'T BE GONE. WHO TOOK HER?!" I scream with so much panic. I can't even process this all.

"We're not sure,but you need to help us find her. You know The police are so slow! They don't do much help. Annie's okay. But you need to come home quickly! Niall are you okay? Hand the phone to Liam." She goes on,but all I can think about is Isabel.

I can't process anything. I don't feel the phone being taken away from my hands and I don't care I need to find her. She can't leave my life. Im not complete without her. Who could've done this?!

"Niall come on man."

"Snap out of it Niall."

"We'll find her."

I hear them speak,but I can't make out what they're saying. Everything is blurry. I feel dizzy. It's getting too warm. The last thing I see is Zayn trying to catch me as I fall.

***

When I wake up 4 familiar boys are surrounding me.

"Thank god that was just a terrible nightmare. Lads,I had the worst dream ever." I say relieved that it was just a silly dream.

I receive pity looks from them all and that just makes my stomach turn.

"Niall," Harry starts to say.

"Isabel was really kidnapped." Louis finishes.

What?! I wasn't dreaming?! This can't be happening. Not me. This can't happen to me.

I pace back and forth running my hand through my hair,not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry Niall we've got it all taken care of. The tour is on hold. The bus is taking us to the airport to immediately board a plane and get to London." Liam explains.

"Niall it's gonna be fine" Liam tells me.

"Says the one who has their girlfriend perfectly fine at home." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey,Just because you're girl is stolen doesn't mean you have to snap at Liam or anyone else. We're trying to help you,but you're being a stubborn little brat." Louis snaps at me.

"Louis," Zayn says.

"No," He continues.

"He needs to know that being mad at this situation won't help bring her back. We need to do something now." He finishes.

"You're right,Louis. I'm sorry,Liam. I haven't got my head around this. You gotta understand I'm not really focused." I reply looking up at him with sincere eyes.

"We understand,Niall." Liam tells me.

"Yeah we love Isabel very much too and we'll find her. You'll see." Harry adds,

"Now," Louis starts.

"Let's go Home." He finishes when we see that we've arrived at the airport.

________________________

What did you think? Bit short,no? I hope you liked it! Update on Monday K bye xx :)

~mrs_horan9475~