Chapter 25~Together Forever

Hello! Nearly 1,000 reads!!! Thank you so much! I really really appreciate it!! Oh and I'm updating early because I won't be at home tomorrow so early update. Also next chapter will be dedicated to someone because her comments make my day :) <3 hope you enjoy!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

The door opens and Niall is standing there in only boxers and he looks sleepy.

"Niall, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bother you! It can wait." I say turning around, but he grabs my arm.

"It's okay, Isabel. Come in." He says with a thick accent.

"I'll be back, I need to put something on. I wasn't expecting anyone at eleven twenty pm." He says leaving the living room.

"I know sorry... I just," I say.

"I needed to talk to you." I finish.

"About what?" He replies coming back with pants on, but still shirtless.

"Well. I've been trying to think of a good way to tell you this but I don't know how." I say, and I receive a confused look from him.

"So," I say standing up and getting closer to him.

"I decided to show you." I finish.

I hold his cheek in my right hand and our lips meet for the first time.

I immediately feel the butterflies that Danielle was talking about. His lips are so soft and small. But so perfect. They feel so right on mine. I wouldn't mind doing this for the rest of my life. I know that Niall feels the same way because he kisses back. It feels like we've been standing here forever, but at the same time, it ends too quickly.

"Wow." Niall says catching his breath.

I laugh at his response.

"Does that mean... " He asks, grabbing my hands.

"Yes Niall," I tell him.

"I want to be with you. I love you." I say, smiling wide.

"You just made me the happiest person alive." He replies, mirroring my smile.

"Niall, I'm sorry I turned you down. I just wasn't sure if I felt the way I thought I did and you got me all nervous,but I realize that now, and I was....well I have to be honest, I still am a bit afraid of this relationship. But together,I believe that we will get through every difficult course. As long as we're together." I tell him.

He sits on the one seat couch and gestures for me to sit on his lap.

"It's ok, Isabel. I promise you, I will never hurt you, intentionally. Never ever ever. Not just me. I won't let anyone else hurt you. If anyone ever does, they won't live to see the next day. I will always protect you. I will always be with you. I will always love you. I love you too much to let anything happen to you." He tells me ,making eye contact.

"I love you too, Niall." I reply,honestly. Kissing him again.

***

I soon get sleepy and sadly face the fact that I have to go home.

"I have to go, Niall." I tell him.

"Noooooo.Please stay." He says,keeping me on his lap.

"But you have to wake up early tomorrow." I explain.

"I don't care. I want you to stay." He complains.

I look in to his pleading eyes. I can't leave him ?!

"Okay." I say,smiling.

"But Lets go to sleep." I tell him.

"My Pleasure! Two of my favorite things in the world. You and Sleep." He says as we get up and walk to his bedroom.

"I'm a thing?" I tease.

"You know what I mean." He replies, laughing.

"Niall what am I going to wear!" I ask.

"Um I have some boxers and a tank top. If that's ok." He replies.

"Yeah, sure." I say.

He hands me the clothes and I change in his bathroom. Quickly coming back.

I get in the left side of the bed.

"Goodnight,Niall." I tell him,kissing his lips.

"Goodnight. Sleep well." He replies,getting closer and pulls his arm over my stomach.

"You too." I mumble and comfortably drift to sleep.

***

I wake up and Niall's arms aren't around me anymore. He was snoring.

I sit up and check the time on my phone. It was 6:43 am. Shit. Niall needed to be there by 7:15 am.

"Niall! Niall.Wake up. You're late!" I whisper-shout.

He just groans.Loudly.

"Niall! This is your job. Come on. It's 6:50!" I tell him.

He pulls me down and puts his arm around me.

"Just a few more minutes." He replies with his eyes closed.

"Niall!" I scream.

"I just want to sleep and cuddle with my girlfriend. Can I please just get that?" He asks.

The word 'girlfriend' made my heartbeat faster. Damn his effects on me.

I kiss his Cheek.

"Of coarse you can,Niall. I was just worried about your job." I say smiling at him.

He grabs his phone and looks for a number.

"What are you doing?" I ask a bit worried.

He puts the phone on his ear and it rings a couple times before someone answers.

"Hello?Yeah,I'm not coming." He says.

"Niall!" I say slapping his arm.

"I don't care. I'll work harder tomorrow." He responds to the person on the line.

"And longer. I don't care" he says,yawning.

He hangs up and goes back to sleep.

"Niall. You did not just do that." I say.

I can't hold my laughter.

"You're incredible." I say laughing.

"I'm just in love." He says with his eyes closed.

"Yeah. With sleep." I tease, rolling my eyes and falling back to sleep as well. But not before kissing his cheek once more.

________________________

NISABEL IS OFFICIAL! THIS DAY HAS COME WHERE MOST OF THE STORMS HAVE PASSED! Did you pick up the key word? ;) "Most" Nisabel!!! :D yes! What do you think of them two? Comment and vote if you want to :)

~Mrs_horan9475~