Chapter 36~Home Sweet Home

Hi!! Happy early 4th of July to people who celebrate it!

Or even if you don't. Odk I'm awkard ._. Hope you enjoy!

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay Annie?"

"Yeah!" She responded for the millionth time.

I was nervous for various reasons. Which was completely normal! I was gonna see Niall for the first in a long time, I'm gonna meet his parents and oh god...what if they don't like me, and I was leaving Annie all on her own while I'm in Ireland !! Well she wasn't going to be completely alone. She was staying with Danielle. But ever since our parents passed away, I haven't let her out of my sight. This will be the first time that we're in different countries! That we're apart!

"It's gonna be fine, Isabel. I'll take good care of Annie. This should be good for you! Maybe being away from Annie will prove to you, how strong you really are!"

She says and I know the brunette is right.

"You're right, Dani. It's gonna be alright. This is all going to run very smoothly," I say biting my nail and staring at the wooden floor.

"Of Coarse it is, have a safe trip." She says rubbing my shoulder and giving me a hug.

"I'll see you soon," I say one last time.

"Bye Annie. I'm gonna miss you so much." I say hugging her tight with a smile.

"Bye. Me too." She smiles back and I turn around to walk out of Danielle's house.

***

As soon as I arrive at the airport I run where I will meet Niall. I wasn't going to be gone for long. We were only gonna spend a few days in Ireland because that's all they had. 2 days , to be exact. Then they'll move even farther to start the North American tour. Only half-tour to go.

When I see a blonde boy with a green SnapBack and a grey sweater looking left to right, I feel my heart stop for a second. Then I feel it hammering against my chest.

I run towards him, dropping my bags to embrace him in a hug. I feel attention on us but I don't care. As long as I'm in his arms, breathing in his natural scent. He immediately hugs back and when he pulls back he gives me the best kiss ever.

"I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time." He says, so that only I can hear.

I just smile wide and hug him again before I wrap my arm around his waist and his arm snakes over mine. I wanted as much contact as I could get! Don't blame me, it feels like I haven't seen him in forever!

"I missed you so much, you know that?" I say looking into to his eyes.

"I missed you too. I thought I was gonna go nuts. My patience was wearin out." He replies, hugging me tighter and I smile.

"How's the tour been going?"I ask, turning to look at him with a smile on my face.

"It's great! We love it! The fans are incredible and So unbelievable. I wish you could come to one of our shows." He responds running his hand through his hair.

"Well one day I would love to see you on stage." I reply and kiss his cheek.

He turns and gives me a proper kiss, yawning afterwards.

"Are you tired?" I ask a bit worried because our plan was to get on a plane as soon as he got back.

"I'm fine come on, we're gonna be late, love."He says with a reassuring smile receiving a half-smile from me because I'm not so convinced.