Chapter 28~Take Me Home Done

Hello! New cover! What ya think?

________________________

Isabel's P.O.V

Life was perfect. I was finally happy in life. I have a perfect boyfriend. The best friends ever. My sister was working on an art work to have it hanging at the very famous art gallery. Everything was going great. Key word: Was.

All those things are still the same. But Niall called a few days later after Annie's night. He told me that Take Me Home Tour was selling out quickly.

That only means one thing........Niall's leaving.

Niall's going to leave me soon and that thought just made me so depressed and sad. The Irish boy who I love with all my heart is leaving. For a whole damn year. Well it wasn't a whole year but basically a year.

A year without seeing him! How could Eleanor and Danielle bear with this?! The tour will soon sell out quickly and when that happens they'll start rehearsing and they'll leave. They'll leave and they won't come back till a longgggggg time. That made me so sad.

The phone rings,breaking my thoughts. I get up to go answer it and I hear Niall at the end of the line.

"Hello?" He says,making my heart beat faster.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Isabel! I just wanted to call and see how you're doing." He says speaking a bit fast and taking big breaths.

"I'm good. Why do you sound so tired? Are you busy?" I ask him a little worried.

"Oh. We're just rehearsing" He replies,slowly.

That's all it took. Those 4 heartbreaking words. Who knew 4 words could cause so much pain?

"Isabel.Isabel?" He asks and I can't reply.

"Isabel,Are you crying?" He asks.

"No." My voice trembles.

Stupid betraying voice.

"Isabel,your voice is trembling. And I can hear your sniffles." He replies.

"I don't want you to go!" I say,making it obvious that I'm crying.

"Heyyy,Don't cry,Love. Please I'm gonn-" He says but is interrupted by someone.

I hear someone yell at him to come back,sounds like Louis.

"No! Shutup!This is more important." He yells back.

I don't hear a reply and Niall continues.

"I'm coming back,Isabel. I told you already. I will always come back." He says.

"But not till next year!" I cry.

"Please Isabel, if I could control this you know I would-" He starts to say but I interrupt this time.

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. It's just so sad to see someone you love,go away for a long time. It hurts so much.But I'll be okay." I say, with only tears now.

"Just know that I love you so much. I love you more than anything in the world. Even food." He says making us laugh.

"I got to go,but I love you.I'll see ya soon." He tells me.

"Okay. I love you too. Bye." I reply and I hang up.

I really do hope I will be okay when he leaves. When all of them leave! I love the boys too. But it's obviously different with Niall. But I just have a feeling I'm going to be a wreck. I don't care. This relationship is definitely worth the wait. Maybe Niall can find a few days to come back and we can hang out ! Highly unlikely though. I didn't want to keep weeping in front of Niall because I know that will make him feel bad. And I that's the last thing I want him to feel. I have to stay strong. Like Annie. And Dad.

I understand Niall has to continue his career and I can't and won't stop him from he loves to do. If singing to millions of girls is what he loves to do then so be it. As long as he's happy,I'm happy. I just hope I can get through this.

________________________

A bit sad and sweet? :) On the short side today,but many thoughts!

Comment and vote if you'd like.

~Mrs_horan9475~