Chapter 9~The Real Zayn

Hi

________________________

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up with Isabel in my mind. I screwed up. I shouldn't have said what I said last night. It just hurt me that she was getting so close to him! It hurt me because she doesn't know that she will end up hurt if she doesn't stop seeing Zayn! Wow I can't believe that bastard was actually gonna break her like that. Zayn was a good person in public,but he's an ass when you get to know him. I guess you can say he's a two-faced bitch. But I know he's a good person. At least he was. He changed right after Emily left him. He just decided every girl deserved a heart-break. Ridiculous.

I decided to call Isabel right after I showered. Should I Keep telling her the truth? That Zayn isn't who she thinks he is so we can argue again?Or should I let her keep seeing him to save our friendship? NOTHING SEEMED RIGHT!

***

"Hey,Listen.I'm sorry I was telling you that stuff last night. I just.......I don't know what happened. But I'm sorry I went off like that.Call me back if you forgive me?" I ended the call since I didn't know what else to say.

***

Isabel's P.O.V

When I wake up the next morning, I have a massive headache. Probably because of all that arguing yesterday. Maybe I shouldn't have overreacted that way. I was probably overreacting. He did say that it was just advice. I'm sure he just wanted the best for me. What a friend Niall is. I smile at the thought of Niall being concerned about me. Niall is the best friend in the world. I'm so stupid sometimes. It's just all been so crazy for me lately. I'm so confused ! I think that seeing Zayn is the best choice right now and I'm going to follow it. I just hope there will be a pretty ending in this.

I sit up and brush my teeth. I hope last night Annie didn't hear anything other than the last two sentences of our argument.

I go check on her and she's still sound asleep. What time is it? With that question in my head I go to the living room and look at the clock. It's 7:00 am. Wow I'm early. I quickly take a shower and change quickly into something casual in my closet. I wasn't going out today anyway. At least I wasn't planning on it. As soon as I'm out of the shower I see that I have a voicemail in the home phone. From Niall.

"Hey,Listen.I'm sorry I was telling you that stuff last night. I just.......I don't know what happened. But I'm sorry I went off like that.Call me back if you forgive me?"

I smiled while dialing his number.It rang a couple times before the Irish boy picked up.

"Hello?" He said

"It's me....Isabel." I say,smiling still.

"Oh! Hi! I'm so sorry I yelled like that yesterday. I guess I just got a little protective over my best friend." He apologizes.

"Niall,It's okay. It's alright. If anyone is going to apologize it should be me. I shouldn't have reacted that way. It was just advice,after all." I reply honestly,keeping my smile from before.

There's a small silence before he says

"Yeah......advice. Listen,I gotta go, but I'll uh- see ya soon." He says.

"Bye,Isabel." He adds.

"Bye Niall." I answer hanging up sadly.

That didn't go as smooth as I expected it to go. At least he accepted my apology,right?

I felt my phone vibrate. And I realized I had a new text message from Zayn. It said:

"Hi beautiful! ;) Can I come over today? Liam went to visit his girlfriend and I'm lonely here :("