Chapter 7~Just Zayn and Me

Hi Guys! Back to Isabel's P.O.V ! :)

_______________________

Isabel's P.O.V

The first thing I did was turn on my phone to see if I was right. When it turned on, I saw it was 11:00 am. I checked to see if I was right with my prediction and I was. I had a new text message from Zayn. I knew he was going to text me, He kept hitting on me constantly yesterday at work. It was flattering in a way. The message read:

'Morning Beautiful! I woke up thinking about you this morning. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight ;)'

I shouldn't have let him have my number. I cover my face with my hands and let out a groan not caring how loud it was. I wasn't ready for a relationship. I don't want to be ready for a relationship. I had to stay like this.

"But maybe you don't."

I heard a voice in my head.

And for a moment I believed it. Maybe I didn't need to stay like this. Maybe I didn't need to keep suffering. Maybe I don't need to keep rejecting him,like yesterday. Maybe It was better If I had fun for once. I haven't had fun in a while. I haven't felt completely happy in a long time. Because I never thought I could be completely happy. And I probably will never be 100% happy because of our parent's death,but I should at least be a bit happy. I was always worried. Mom and Dad would probably want me living my life again. Instead of drowning myself with worries. Annie could have fun too. I bet she could make friends at school. Of coarse! Why hadn't I thought of this before? Living my life is exactly what our parents would want for us. They would want the best for us. So maybe starting a new fresh page with Zayn can't be a bad idea. And I can't know that until I actually try.

'Ok, I'll go :)'

I sent the message,happy that I would begin on a fresh page. Plus I'm sure the boys would be there. I decided to ask Zayn.

'Will the boys be there too?'

I sent the message and waited for a response.Which I got in a matter of seconds.

'Just you and me ,love ;)'

He replied.A question immediately popped in my head: Was This A Date?

I wasn't going to ask him that because that would be awkward if it wasn't. Which I'm sure it wasn't. We were just hanging out. As friends.

I got out of bed and went inside Annie's room. She was still asleep, surprisingly. She was usually up by 8:00. I guess she was just tired since she had lots of fun with the boys yesterday.

I went into the kitchen and happily cooked some eggs. After I served myself and left Some on the pan for Annie, I sat on the couch watching a re-run of Two & A Half Men. That show was hilarious!

My phone vibrated and I saw it flash the name: Niall.

I happily grabbed it and opened the message. It read:

"Good morning Isabel! Wanna do something today? :)"

I smiled at the text and had to reply:

"Sorry :( I can't. I'm hanging out with Annie this afternoon then Zayn tonight."

I reply a bit sad because we couldn't hang out. He instantly replied:

"Oh okay :( we can hang out tomorrow :)"

Niall is the best! He understands me so much. He doesn't judge me or anything.

***

It was 6:00 pm and Zayn had texted me saying he was coming at 7:00 pm.