Chapter 26~Fun With Niall

Hi! Niall's point of view this time! and dedication to Niallsimpson <3 thankyou !

________________________

-March 11th-

Niall's P.O.V

I WAS LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE! I still can't believe Isabel and I were in a relationship! I'm very afraid I'll wake up and it will all be a dream. Just a dream. But it's not. This is actually happening. We are actually dating. And that thought made me so happy. I sound like such a girl. I'm glad the lads don't hear what I think. Or else they'll make fun of me for the rest of my life.

It's only been a few days since I seen Isabel. But we Skype. Which is great but it's nothing compared to her actually in person. Where I can actually see her. I can admire her beautiful face and feel her near me. Where I can hear her beautiful voice talk. She is just perfect.  

I always call her and text her whenever I can. I want our relationship to work. I know it will. Because we both are giving effort in this. We both really want this. I just don't wanna lose her.

Luckily We had a day off today. Very lucky. I grab my phone and call her.It rings a couple times before she answers.

"Hello?" I hear her beautiful voice.

"Good morning , love. I have a day off! Wanna go out today?" I ask her.

"Yes!" She screams.

"I'll come over in 15." I tell her.

"Ok. I love you , bye!" She responds.

"Bye, Love you too." I say, hanging up.

I quickly shower and change. It was hot outside, but I still wore jeans and a t shirt.

I grab my keys and run out the door to my car,heading towards her flat.

When I arrive I walk inside and knock on her door.

As soon as she opens the door I open my arms as wide as I could and gain a big smile on my face.

"NIALLER!" She screams, happy as well and hugs me tight.

I hug her back and kiss her lips. It's only been a few days but when You're in love, It feels like it's been forever.

"Where's Annie?" I ask after she breaks the kiss.

"Right Here!" Annie says from her room.

I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"How've you been, Annie!" I ask her.

"Good and you?" She says smiling with her teeth.

"Life is perfect." I say looking at Isabel and she's blushing.

"Why, because my sister?" She asks.

"Yes, You're sister is the best that has ever happened to me." I tell her honestly.

"Me too." Annie replies.

"Well, I'm glad we have something in common." I tell her putting her back on the floor.

"So Annie, do you wanna hangout with Harry And Louis?" I ask her while we all walk out of their flat.

"Yes! They're so much fun! but.....what about Liam and Zayn?....And you?!" She asks.

"I'm gonna take your sister somewhere special and Liam and Zayn are out with their girlfriends. Since they're in town." I reply.

"Oh that's cool." Is all she says.

We get in the car and I drive us to Louis' and Harry's flat.

When we arrive inside the flat , the place is clean.Surprisingly.