My Fault ~ Ch52

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"You need to go back." Sukuna mumbled from above me, us still holding eachother at the top of the hill. I had stopped crying about an hour ago, then moving on to numb silence. My face was red and cheeks swollen, bloodshot eyes that couldn't focus on anything but the red mist that clouded over the distance. I tucked my face further into his neck, not wanting to leave him.

"I don't want to." I whispered, making him deeply sigh at my words.
"It's a shame that I'm not giving you a choice." Sukuna replied with a quick roll of his eyes which made me frown, without saying a word. Once Sukuna realised that I wouldn't reply, he sighed.
"I don't want you to either...but you have to." Sukuna spoke again, seeming to rephrase his sarcastic response.

"That's one of the first times you've been honest with me." I mumbled, repositioning myself so that my head was on his lap and I was looking up at him. He didn't reply, only staring down at me with what looked like concern.
"Alright, I'll go back." I mumbled, knowing that I've been with Sukuna almost all day now. Toru hadn't intervened as I'm sure he was too busy dealing with the northern village that was now in rubble.

I then sat up, sighing as I left Sukuna's warmth. Sukuna put two fingers on my chin before lifting my head up to him, letting him put his lips upon mine. I returned the kiss but not with as much passion as he gave me. I knew he realised that once he seperated from me, seeming concerned yet again. Sukuna sighed before putting a hand over my eyes, making me confused.

My brows furrowed as the ground beneath me got replaced by something more comfortable around the same time Sukuna's hand dissapeared from my eyes. Did he just warp me back to the castle? My questions were answered once I opened my eyes to come face to face with my blank room.
"I'm in my chambers..." I mumbled im shock. Sukuna's never done this before. Never once has he warped me back to my room.

But what was more confusing was that as far as my knowledge goes, I was sure that to warp, you had to have been in that location before. As if it knew I were questioning him, firey wisps from the warp encircled my arms, Sukuna not here with me yet his presence still overwhelmingly strong.
"He's been to my chambers..." I whispered to my self, my arms outstretched infront of me as the fire twirled up my arms before slowly fading away and becoming one with the air.

Before I could stand up from my bed, where Sukuna had warped me, a loud scream madr me flinch back slightly. I looked over towards the culprit, Hinamori. The poor girl was huddled in a corner, a duster clutches within her outstretched palm as a weapon. She had probbaly been cleaning my chambers while I was gone. I was suprised to not have realised she was here untill now.

"My lady?!" She yelled in both confusion and shock, moving the duster from her face in which blocked her view. I nodded in confirmation, making her drop the duster and put a hand over her chest to call her raging heart beat. She sighed in relief as she stood to her feet, coming closer to me with a baffled look.

"How did you-when? I-" The girl kept stumbling over her words, not understanding how I just popped out of knowhere which on a normal occasion, I would have giggled at. But I was no longer in the mood for smiles.
"I've just arrived." I muttered, kicking off my scandals and falling back onto my covers with a small tired sigh.

"B-but you weren't there before? A-and then you were? The door is still closed, I don't understand..." Hinamori mumbled to herself, sitting at the edge of my bed with the duster now laying on the floor.
"Don't worry about it, Hinamori-chan." I whispered, closing my eyes and letting my arms rest on the covers beside me. I was exhausted- more than exhausted. Both physically and mentally. I just wanted to sleep untill next year.