Angel ~ Ch63

Warnings : Handjob, blowjob, dacryphilia, two cocks

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

"Sukuna! It's hot! Why don't you join me?" (Y/n) asked with a slight pout and low whine from inside the lake. Today Sukuna had warped them both to the lake as the weather was unimaginably hot and (Y/n) mentioned that today would be a great day to swim. And her wish was his command. So before she even knew it, Sukuna had unvieled her eyes and she was then standing infront of the lake.

However, to her disappointment, Sukuna did not join her in swimming. At first, she did not mind. (Y/n) was far occupied with the fish and glittering gemstones at the bottom of the clear water. But after some time had past, she realised that Sukuna had no plans to join her in the water. Sukuna was far too occupied with a book that he was reading.

In fact, Sukuna had been reading that book since the morning and (Y/n) had to admit that his concentrated silence was starting to bother her. Little did she know that this was a new book found by one of his supporters, given to him yesterday night. The book was filled with types of cursed healing jujutsu and dark necromancy. Though to Sukuna's dissapointment, not a single page could solve (Y/n)'s heart condition. So he read it over and over again, hoping that he missed something important.

"Busy." The man replied simply, seeming to only half-listen to what his lover was saying. (Y/n)'s pout grew at his one word reply, knowing that she should be thankful that he even said anything at all as this was the first word he had spoken all day. But still, she missed his undivided attention and amused chuckles. All she had gotten today was a one word brush off.

So the girl swam closer to the man, him sat at the edge of the risen rocks with his legs emerged into the cold water. Sukuna had the old tattered book relaxed in his hands, paying no mind to (Y/n)'s advances as he studied every word on the page before him
"You haven't been paying attention to me all day." She pouted, staring up at him despite the fact that he wasn't looking back at her.

"I even took all of my clothes of for you and you haven't looked up once." The princess whined, her words now capturing Sukuna's attention. He let his eyes flicker up at the girl for the first time since he sat down, realising that she was indeed completely bare. After confirming her words, his eyes drifted back to the paper and flicked another page. (Y/n) noticed the whole exchange, gasping in defeat and disappointment.

"Sukuna!" She whined louder, feeling completely and utterly ignored by him. Even with her whines of his name, Sukuna didn't say a word. At this point, she didn't know if he was listening to her anymore. The girl had no idea what he was reading, only that it related to jujutsu and that was probably the only topic of reading that didn't interest her. So the girl made up her mind, she would find a way get her to pay attention to her. Luckily for her, she knew exactly how.

A glimmer of light hit the girls orbs, highlighting the sudden plotting look in her eyes. A small excited grin spread across her features and she cheekily climbed a single rock to elevate her to the same level as Sukuna's knees.
"It seems that I've got to make you pay attention to me." (Y/n) murmered with a smirk, letting her fingertips slide up Sukuna's legs.

She didn't look Sukuna in the eyes anymore, deciding that she needed to give her full attention to that task at hand. So she glided her delicate fingertips across Sukuna's legs until they reached his knees. Sukuna raised his brow at her antics, finally letting his eyes peer over his book and set to the girl who stood between his legs. Sukuna knew what she was planning, but how far would she really go?

(Y/n) wasn't looking Sukuna in the eyes anymore, but she saw the shift of his gaze through her peripheral vision and that couldn't help but make her smirk.
"See? Now you're looking at me." She muttered in victory, a small smile of her face as her hands danced across her lover's thigh to untie his kimono.
"Do not start something you can't finish." Sukuna murmered darkly, staring down at her with a new-found hunger in his eyes.