AUTHOR'S NOTE

So here is the end of his hidden fanboy! i hope you love this story! i will edit some of its part and reconstruct some chapters after i will leave for our 2 weeks camping. also i'm sorry for the epilogue of the story because its rush, i am gonna go to college soon and only a week vacation to finish my books also ill finish D or L next next week before college will start and, thank you for supporting me thought his journey.

And I'm sorry for being inexperienced and ill admit all the chapters are well crazy but i hope you enjoy! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS EVEN THE SILENT ONES! ILL WRITE MORE FOR YOU AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STAYING WITH ME THROUGH THE WHOLE 3 YEARS OF THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL!

For the background, this book was supposed to be an army x bts fiction more like army × yoongi since im yoongi entusiast but jimin and yoongi is fighting over my mind and heart. Like jimin is in my mind and yoongi is in my heart so yeah, but when i start my liking towards bl, straight couples cringe me and using y/n is a clichè for me so when i started to ship yoonmin, i told myself 'why not?'

So about your author, you can call me J and im straight. I mean even tho i ship boys i know that ill still marry a boy yeah fck my life. And i am 18 years olf and a college student. And lazy as fuck. Im also 7 years old army. Lets get old with bts love yall

JIBOOTHEEYM NOW SIGNING OFF