CHAPTER 21

After the awarding, bts have gone to eat on a restaurant and decide to go home.. meanwhile jimin, tae, and ami are outside of the venue... jimin is wearing a turtle neck and a fitted black pants with brown timberland shoes.. taehyung meanwhile was wearing a vneck white shirt with matching black leather jacket with black ripped pants on his knee and black men's boots... while ami was wearing a fitted white shorts with a colorful lose blouse with high-knee boots with heels and her pink scarf... (almost)

"Hey jimin hyung, i think we should go now" taehyung said as he face jimin with tired eyes.. jimin notice bags under tae's eyes so he nodded..

" ok, ami! Stop flirting their.. its time to go home" jimin said and ami was already walking into their direction..

"Meanwhile ami, having conversation b4 jimin called her"

Ami was wondering through plants outisde the venue and she suddenly jolted up when a hand grabbed her butt

"Hey babe, what about my prize?" The man says.... (read previous chapter)

"Oh yes daddy heres your prize" ami says giggling and put out the lollipop and handed it to the man

"You can suck it and it delicious too" she sayd winking amd gigglin whil the man stares at her with unbelievable look.. until jimin calls her"

End of flashbavk

"Ok then lets go somewhere private" the others nodded and they start walking until they reach a place with a few huge trees with quite tall bushes sorrounding them

"Ok lets go ho-" jimin was cutted by ami who was a panick on her eyes

"My scarf!" She said with wide eyes while of guys.. i mean gays have their wide eyes too

"Do-dont tel-tell me that you forgot it in the house when w-we got he-here? They cant see that thing.. they'll really think there was someone who was entering at the dorm other than them" Taehyung remarked while slightly shaking

"I think i have left it there. Really there" ami spoke and for that, they quickly run to find a taxi.. fortunately they found one.. hard Breathing and panting were heard inside of the taxi and the three passengers were like hyenas who run the north pole to south pole...well, that was.... The driver's thoughts tho..

They reach the bangtan's dorm, hand the money to the taxi driver and hurriedly run inside with their spare key created by taehyung using a hard see through foil (lmao.. idk whats that thing called but i saw it on diy😂)

They entered the dorm and start searching and searching until...

"Woooooohooo!! The album of the year is!!!!" Hobi says with faint voice meaning theyre quite far and getting near

"Bangtansonyeondan" the rest of members shouted and laughter was heard at the end of it...

Jimin gulped and looked at taehyung.. the door is clicking means, the person on the other side of the door was already slipping the key.. while ami is nowhere to be seen because she was in the living room upstairs where she ended up starfishing when they hot their.. while the gay guys are on the living room downstairs...

When the door finally open, "go back" both boys says (vmin)

They fell into taehyung's bedroom with clothes scattered everywhwre where they prepared their outifit for the awarding... they both groan and look at each other

"Phew that was close" tae said and smiled... his smile actually dropped when he remembered

"Ami" they both said and rose up the bed panicking

" we never taught her how to go back home!!lets go save her.. i (j)hope theres still more time until they reach second floor" Jimin said.. and grab the bottle to drink up (both of them)

A/N

HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN THE DYNAMITE MV!?? LMAOOO THAT WAS LIT! STREAM DYNAMITE FOR CLEARSKIN!!! Im having a wifi issue thats why cant updats that muchhh.. msorrryy