CHAPTER 2

I glanced at my wrist watch and and read 7:20 on it which means were almost one hour for ride.. my house is near at taetae's house so it's a relief when I bumped at him at city which will save my money for transportation..

I leave the car and tae roll the window down "thank your free ride Jeon jungkook's affair" with smirk and grin face on him..

he chuckled and rolled his eyes on me
"you know, jungkook has many affairs. Its not just me who owns him.. the others too.. but they dont have the right cause jungkook loves me and he says he wants to marry the shit out of me" we laughed together as he drove again towards his house and i waved my hands..

I grab my keys at my bag and open my door and slam it to the max and put my bag and jacket in sofa,.. I headed to kitchen and made myself a dinner.. I saw something on the fridge and I declared it'll be my dinner. I sat on my couch and turn my tv into news. And lucky day? It was bts on the news with their "Unicef thing" Im eating while watching tv and almost chocked when their faces zoomed in and I definitely Cursed inside my head like 'what the fuck, shit, etc.. why are they so handsome! ! !'

When the news was over, I ready myself to shower and straight to bed, with my bt21 pj's on... as I threw myself in my tiny bed, I see nothing but the dark ceiling, making me remind of something that tom. Is saturday and I have to tutor english literature and math for mr. Shin's son.. btw, my house is provided by former mayor so I have nothing to worry about.. he also give me much of my allowance cause he said he knows I needed it . He is like my only father in this dark world and im so happy to meet them.. I yawned and decided to sleep

A/N
mianhae chinguuuusss!!! Bts scene will come on chapter 3 nowzzz