It's battle time

Max: "what is going on, you woke us up."

Dustin: "we can clear Eddie's name!"

Y/n: "We can? is it possible to broadcast"

Dustin: "yes! I found a camera that can broadcast to all medias."

we rush over to sit down next to Dustin as he explains it all to us. he is gonna bring the camera with us and set it up using extension cords going through the gate. we just have to get everyone to be watching it somehow.

Nancy: "I can create flyers to put it before we go, any idea what it should say?"

Mike: "Proof to Eddie's Innocence and the truth about the upside down?"

Lucas: "that should work, lets get working on those."

Steve: "has everyone made out there plan?"

Erica: "Lucas and I have come up with an idea on how to distract."

Eddie: "I'm still working on control.. but its much better."

Y/n: "I will be there if Eddie has any problems with control, so I can help with that."

Nancy: "Y/n and I are just gonna fire if he tries to go for anyone."

Eleven: "I will take his focus on me then Eddie will come in."

Robin: "Steve, Dustin, and I are prepared if any other creatures show up."

we all break and Nancy goes to make the flyers right away. Eddie and I sit at the table with Will chatting about possibilities that could happen.

Will: "you know.. several of us could end up dead after this?"

Y/n: "we know... but no more sacrifices or buying time."

Eddie: "as long as we all do our part, I think we will be fine."

Will: "I'm scared."

Y/n: "you have every right to be, but we will all be there so don't worry to much."

after an hour and a half Nancy comes running through the door out of breath.

Nancy: "okay they are all up, I think we're ready."

we all look at each other and everyone scatters to grab their stuff and we split into the cars to head to the closest gate near us. One at a time we all climb through with our items. Dustin climbs in last and starts setting up the broadcasting system. he checks to make sure everything is working and people are already starting to join it.

Dustin: "we promise this is real and Eddie is innocent. you will see the real monster."

Dustin walks away from the camera and goes to Robin and Steve as they start to be cautious. Eleven and Mike are talking and Mike finally tells her that he loves her which makes her so happy, Will looks at me then looks at the floor. Lucas and Erica are sitting waiting for their queue. Nancy throws me one of the guns she grabbed from my closet and she has hers set.

we start to hear clock chimes and I do a thumbs up to Erica and Lucas. they run out from their spot and start jumping around calling for Vecna to come out of hiding and that we are back to finish him for good.

Erica: "come out you ugly hag!"

Lucas: "your to weak to fight us! is that why your hiding!"

Vecna: "am I to weak? of course not."

Vecna comes up behind Erica and Lucas grabs her out of the path of him. Eleven steps out revealing herself to Vecna.

Eleven: "you really thought you had a chance?"